British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedway fan

BIRMINGHAM v REDCAR WEDS JUNE 2ND

Birmingham have successfully appealed allowing walk up entries at Perry Barr with Birmingham City Council as long as masks worn and socially distancing is maintained. Only the zones with remaining capacity will be offered so fans wanting their favourite spot are advised to use the on line ticketing at Trybooking.com 

Birmingham EDWARDS Plumbing Brummies
1. Chris Harris c. 8.70
2. Valentin Grobauer 5.38
3. James Shanes 5.35
4. Ashley Morris 5.46
5. Erik Riss 8.41
6. Paco Castagna 4.93
7. Jack Thomas 2*
TM : LAURENCE ROGERS

Redcar Agilia bears.

1. Charles Wright 9.35 (Captain)

2. Anders Rowe 4.27

3. Michael Palm Toft 8.18

4. Jordan Stewart 5.74

5. Jake Allen 7.26

6. James Sarjeant. 3.90

7. Jordan Jenkins. 2*

TM Jade Mudgway

MSDL CHALL :

BULLS
1. ARRAN BUTCHER  r/r (broken elbow)
2. TIM COLLEY
3. LUKE MUFF
4. JACOB FELLOWS
TM : LAURENCE ROGERS

DRAGONS
1. STEPHEN WHITEHOUSE
2. BAILEY FELLOWS
3. BEN PHILLIPS
4. RYAN ASHCROFT
TM : LAWRENCE FIELDING

125cc DEMOS AFTER HTS 2,4,6
BILLY BUDD , SETH NORMAN , HARRY FLETCHER

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ch958 said:

Bears need Stewart and Wright to get back on it

Stewart I agree with (looks short of confidence to me at the moment) but Wright saved us at home on Sunday and whilst not at his best he’s at least shown flashes. All of our Heat leaders have been up and down so far.

No idea what to expect given its the Brummies first home meeting but think it will be close over the 2 legs.

4 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Stewart I agree with (looks short of confidence to me at the moment) but Wright saved us at home on Sunday and whilst not at his best he’s at least shown flashes. All of our Heat leaders have been up and down so far.

No idea what to expect given its the Brummies first home meeting but think it will be close over the 2 legs.

oh I think we'll be ok over 2 legs. 

Just now, ch958 said:

oh I think we'll be ok over 2 legs. I suppose with Wright I just expect him to dominate every race!

Looking forward to it, when Redcar last visited Perry Barr Eric Riss was superb. Interested to see how good Anders Rowe is.

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

Is this meeting being streamed at all?

Not streamed to my knowledge but may be being covered by BBC Radio WM.

11 hours ago, Col said:

Looking forward to it, when Redcar last visited Perry Barr Eric Riss was superb. Interested to see how good Anders Rowe is.

Anders Rowe is developing every time I see him (pre-covid..) he looks to have started the season well and he goes very well around PB....there's a lot of talented riders on show tonight, but I think it could be a case of who's second strings deliver ? 

It's the first meeting, so more a case of getting the bikes right and getting the track in shape (will be a tough task with the heat/dust....)

I think we are in for a treat!

Typical,  waited 18 months for speedway to start & its going to be the hottest day of the year, so there will be so much dust nobody will see anything.

There, I've got the moans out of the way. Let's hope we can get enough water into the track.

Yes....Gating will no doubt prove fruitful tonight....I wonder how many times Sarjeant will get pulled ?:D

Are tactical substitute rides allowed this year? Will be close over both matches, probably bears to just edge aggregate win if no tac subs allowed

52 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Are tactical substitute rides allowed this year? Will be close over both matches, probably bears to just edge aggregate win if no tac subs allowed

No tac subs allowed in two leg matches.

3 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Yes....Gating will no doubt prove fruitful tonight....I wonder how many times Sarjeant will get pulled ?:D

I'd just looked at the line-up's and thought exactly the same, he used to drive me banana's in his Coventry days.

• Like 1