British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

GP Challenge Zarnovica Saturday August 21st live on the internet

1 hour ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Were they asked to do it ?

Everyone seems to be moaning about Zarnovitsa track, and why was it chosen to stage GP Challenge. It seems to me that as our speedway is a professional sport run by commercially oriented companies the driving force in this game is ...money!  For promotors and riders alike.  If BV would offer enough money to lure GP Challenge promoters I am sure we would see them staging GP Challenge.

My bet is did they apply to host it?

Challenge is the icing on the FIM speedway cake and it’s theirs to decide who hosts it. I seriously doubt they had that many to choose from.

And the question regarding the runoff for 1st… Was stupid. There’s always a runoff for podium place, thats how they are determined.

33 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

And the question regarding the runoff for 1st… Was stupid. There’s always a runoff for podium place, thats how they are determined.

Yout mean they don't just hand out money and medals to who they want??? :party:

when is this meeting taking place today assume 6pm?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, marko said:

when is this meeting taking place today assume 6pm?

1pm first race.  Engines start 4pm.  Gates open 5pm. 

• Haha 1

yes, don't tell me its already been done, I was looking forward to seeing some racing that isn't confined to paid channels, oh well, that's that then

2 minutes ago, marko said:

yes, don't tell me its already been done, I was looking forward to seeing some racing that isn't confined to paid channels, oh well, that's that then

Bonus is you would not have seen much racing.

2 hours ago, iainb said:

Why was there a run of for 1st? When nobody cares who wins this meeting. Surely the run off that was needed was for 4th and 5th in case Fricke qualifies in the top 6 in the GP's.

Someone had to get the biggest trophy though.There was a Podium:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, marko said:

watch it on catchup, that way you can fast forward the racing and watch the adverts

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Has Lambert found his level in the sport,a couple of decent rides a meeting against the Top guys.?

Edited by Fromafar

18 minutes ago, marko said:

You missed no racing, it was terrible.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Noodles said:

1pm first race.  Engines start 4pm.  Gates open 5pm. 

Is it open to the public???

Just now, Col said:

You missed no racing, it was terrible.

Oi! I saw a pass!!!

19 minutes ago, marko said:

https://m.vk.com/video-53550004_456241083?list=60d0e2894ae3be292b&from=wall-53550004_34250