British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

GP Challenge Zarnovica Saturday August 21st live on the internet

The message (according to Google Translate) on Channel 2 says it's not possible to broadcast via the internet - anyone else having any luck?

2 minutes ago, JCookie said:

The message (according to Google Translate) on Channel 2 says it's not possible to broadcast via the internet - anyone else having any luck?

Might be geo un- blocked in time for start.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Might be geo un- blocked in time for start.

Fingers crossed, the Slovak gameshow on Channel 1 is working great!

2 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Fingers crossed, the Slovak gameshow on Channel 1 is working great!

Channel 2 was working this morning

3 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

15 riders can’t show up and nail it meeting after meeting in a GP, whats so difficult to understand about that? There’s a massive difference between KK and Lindback, and Kolodziej, but nevermind. Someone has to come last in the gp’s,  doesn’t mean he’s not deserving of being in them, as it’s about getting the best 15 riders in the world in the series? Which he is this season.

Very true, the rider finishing 15th in the GPs is still a world class rider, someone has to finish last!

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 4:11 PM, racers and royals said:

Page 8 says that 

4 qualified from  Nagyhalász

4 qualified from Glasgow

4 qualified from Terenzano

3 qualified from  Gorican- this is because they needed a Slovakian wildcard- Vaculik

When Michelsen pulled out the 5th in Nagyhalász- Logachev came in

When Vaculik pulled out they must have decided not to put another Slovakian in and put Kvech in instead( 4th in Gorican) 

I hate that the qualifiers aren't even, 4,4,4&3 qualifying! Just have 16 qualify & if a track thinks they won't get a big crowd without a home rider - don't offer to host the meeting!

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not maybe - they are. Stewmac has posted that there will be a VK link from Eleven Sport

Start time?

4 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

He did, but that is what I meant by you didn’t know which Kolodzeiz turned up. Too many meetings he only scored a few points. Just like KK and Lindback, fantastic to watch when they are riding well, really fantastic, but so often they just not turned on. Throw statistics all day, but in speedway go you got to nail it meeting after meeting. They is where the GP series is different to the days of one off finals (and I loved them too). The machine and the man has to be on top to last a multi GP season, and that takes some doing.

Never been a Kasprzak fan, don't think he's much more than a gater. I'm no Lindback fan either but he was better to watch especially early in his career.

More of a Kolodziej fan (but not much) as he is a racer & I would rather have a rider who can win a GP in the series than one who isn't competitive in every round. 

Probably a silly question... but I'll ask it anyway. Why isn't FIM live streaming this?