British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

GP Challenge Zarnovica Saturday August 21st live on the internet

Holder now 2 from 3 rides, his campaign is over.

Also, still no start from Terenzano!

Edited by Welwyn

Riders in Heat Eight at Glasgow trading places until Brad Wilson Dean locks up mid bend turn three/four lap two leaving Tero Aarnio nowhere to go. He takes a bad fall and leaves the track in the ambulance. At least he was able to walk into the ambulance. A lengthy delay ensues.

Just love speedway fans. With the delay at Glasgow due to a bad crash I checked out the updates site to see how it was being reported and if there were any comments and it's full of moaning so and sos. 

2 minutes ago, moomin man 76 said:

Riders in Heat Eight at Glasgow trading places until Brad Wilson Dean locks up mid bend turn three/four lap two leaving Tero Aarnio nowhere to go. He takes a bad fall and leaves the track in the ambulance. At least he was able to walk into the ambulance. A lengthy delay ensues.

What`s the hold up? Injured riders left the track ages ago!

Just now, Maddas69 said:

What`s the hold up? Injured riders left the track ages ago!

Only one ambulance maybe?

1 hour ago, Oidest said:

Is the stream working at Glasgow for anyone?

I had problems, logged on ok at 6pm, the time it stated it was open and all I got was FIM logo and Starting Soon. 6:35 I sent a message via their contact list, got a quick reply saying stream will start 20 minutes before tapes up, didn’t know what time tapes were going up. Eventually got picture half way through rider announcement. Was ok until first batch of adverts came up, after heat 4 I think, vision but no sound. Because of the accident we’re at tractor grading, so see how second half goes. Haven’t a clue what heat were on, no graphics to say whose at the starting tapes. A downloadable race card should be available with the stream. Hope this accident break counts as the interval, I presume ambulance has gone to hospital and waiting for it to return. A good race track so.. Not 100% for the stream tonight, more the admin behind it. Camera positions are ok.

• Thanks 1

I am in the stadium. There are two ambulances here. The delay is apparently due to the medical teams checking over both Brad Wilson Dean and Tero Aarnio. Both are meant to be going to hospital to be checked over.

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Lambert might have to beat the un- beaten Kolodziej to qualify in Gorican

He may well rue his exclusion in ht 8.He needs the right finishing order in ht 20 to qualify now.

Edited by tellboy

What is it with Kolodzeij, when he is on it he is brilliant, otherwise he is tail end Charlie.