British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

GP Challenge Zarnovica Saturday August 21st live on the internet

13 hours ago, sommelier said:

First class site to navigate for tickets

Sorry can't aggree, along with another it didn't recognise our login details. By the time I re-regestered it said Sold Out, couple of hours later a friend told me tickets were still on sale. Logged back in and Hey Presto I got one, I wonder how many people tried for tickets got the same message and opted to buy the stream.

On 6/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, racers and royals said:

FIM Speedway Grand Prix World Championship – Qualifying Round 2 19th June 2021 – Glasgow (GBR)

1 Lewis Kerr ACU Great Britain

2 Steven Goret FFM France

3 Broc Nicol AMA USA

4 Bradley Wilson-Dean MNZ New Zealand

5 Charles Wright ACU Great Britain

6 TBA CAMOD Argentina

7 Nicolas Klindt DMU Denmark

8 Tero Aarnio SML Finland

9 Tobiasz Musielak PZM Poland

10 Erik Riss DMSB Germany

11 Chris Holder MA Australia

12 Dan Bewley ACU Great Britain

13 Mawxell Ruml AMA USA

14 Lasse Fredriksen NMF Norway

15 Rasmus Jensen DMU Denmark

16 Jaimon Lidsey MA Australia

17 Reserve Tom Brennan ACU Great Britain

18 Reserve Drew Kemp ACU Great Britain

6 is Luke Becker

15 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Sorry can't aggree, along with another it didn't recognise our login details. By the time I re-regestered it said Sold Out, couple of hours later a friend told me tickets were still on sale. Logged back in and Hey Presto I got one, I wonder how many people tried for tickets got the same message and opted to buy the stream.

A few people seem have had similar problems as Tyretrax. So suggest you keep trying if you want to  get along to Ashfield, you may still be lucky and get a ticket. If not there is at least the option to book the stream.

Looking at the line-ups I would say Lambert has drawn the short straw. The Gorican round looks the toughest to me.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2021 at 12:16 PM, The Cheese said:

Kerr seems an odd choice? Good luck to him and the other Brits but think there are several more deserving of a place

I thought Kerr had already withdrawn through injury?? 

Son been called into work looks like we have an adult ticket going spare anyone looking for one poss a child one aswell!

I am a big advocate of streaming meetings and went to book but £14.95 is a bit pricey when there’s so much live speedway on tv for free. I was expecting to pay the same as the Poole meeting at Glasgow but they have hiked it by £3. Just because there are a few extra heats doesn’t make much difference as the cameras would be there whether 15 heats or 20.

39 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am a big advocate of streaming meetings and went to book but £14.95 is a bit pricey when there’s so much live speedway on tv for free. I was expecting to pay the same as the Poole meeting at Glasgow but they have hiked it by £3. Just because there are a few extra heats doesn’t make much difference as the cameras would be there whether 15 heats or 20.

Is £14.95 pricey? It’s an FIM meeting, no travel involved, more than one person can watch, own food and drink etc

• Like 4

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I thought this is his targeted comeback from is collar bone injury.

https://www.eastbourne-speedway.com/lewi-kerr-update/

“Not ideal, but done a good job of my collarbone last night, absolutely gutted as it’s been a great start to the season for both clubs also won’t be fit for Glasgow GP qualifier too. Surgery Thurs/Fri, so won’t be out long, thanks for all the messages LK”

But he did say this 4 days ago 

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

What channel is all this free speedway on?

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Slight difference in class of riders between a GB championship meeting and a SpeedwayGP qualifier. I know it doesn’t guarantee better racing, but you paying to cover costs of getting 18 riders from different countries and other running costs.