British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

GP Challenge Zarnovica Saturday August 21st live on the internet

13 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

I thought Kerr had already withdrawn through injury?? 

Lewis Kerr has taken part in this mornings practice I think.

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I am a big advocate of streaming meetings and went to book but £14.95 is a bit pricey when there’s so much live speedway on tv for free. I was expecting to pay the same as the Poole meeting at Glasgow but they have hiked it by £3. Just because there are a few extra heats doesn’t make much difference as the cameras would be there whether 15 heats or 20.

The cameras need camera operators! Do you think they get paid the same fee no matter whether its a one hour, two hour or 3 hour production? And as others have said purchase one stream get your family and friends around with a few beers, seems like a bargain to me.

3 hours ago, tyretrax said:

What channel is all this free speedway on?

Monday U.K. Tuesday Sweden, Wednesdays Denmark, and Poole live, Thursday Sweden, Friday Extraleague, Saturday Polish league 1 and 2 plus individuals like GP. Sunday Extraleague plus Polish league 1.

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

The cameras need camera operators! Do you think they get paid the same fee no matter whether its a one hour, two hour or 3 hour production? And as others have said purchase one stream get your family and friends around with a few beers, seems like a bargain to me.

No I will pass the pass. £11.95 fair enough. 

27 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

1st four from Nagyalasz in to the challenge final

Tungate

Smolinski

kostygov

Przedpelski or Logachev- race off

Kostygov a bit of a surprise.

Logachev should really have got through. His last in heat 1 really cost him.

Lambert excluded in heat 8. with only 3 though from Gorican, that's a big blow for him.

45 minutes ago, Oidest said:

Is the stream working at Glasgow for anyone?

• Thanks 1