British Speedway Forum
Al Stewart

Edinburgh v Newcastle (KO Cup) Friday 4th June

Teams for Friday's KO Cup tie, 7:30pm:

WHAT THE FORK MONARCHS: Sam Masters (capt.), Nathan Greaves, Kye Thomson, Josh Pickering, Richie Worrall, Joe Lawlor, William Lawson.

GEC DIAMONDS: Kyle Howarth (Guest), Adam Roynon, Connor Mountain, Max Clegg, Matthew Wethers (capt.), James Wright, Joe Alcock

For those who can't attend, the match will be live streamed, details on Monarchs website. First match for Rob Grant's new team, Matthew and Cleggy back on their old track, and indeed Kyle Howarth! I believe there are still a small number of tickets for the match remaining.

Fully expect a comfortable home win. Be a good meeting for a few of the boys to score some points.

Cracking weather for it tonight always an added bonus. Hoping the track is a a lot grip on it than last week. Was very slick which isn’t like us to prepare it like

35 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

The blue and gold by 30. Just don’t see this being a contest I’m afraid. 

I unfortunately have to agree with you... Will be watching via EMTV... Don't care about the results at this point, I am just excited to see my beloved team back on track after too long... Well done to all at Edinburgh and Newcastle alike for fielding teams this season :t: Wish I was there

• Like 1

Unimpressed by this music choice on the livestream so far... :rolleyes:

Speedway is the important thing though!!

2 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

The blue and gold by 30. Just don’t see this being a contest I’m afraid. 

Don't bother trying to guess lottery numbers this weekend... Excellent performance from the diamonds 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, andys said:

Don't bother trying to guess lottery numbers this weekend... Excellent performance from the diamonds 

Great boost for the club as a whole.

• Like 4

Great effort Diamonds 

• Like 1

Well done Newcastle :)

• Like 1

Wow must admit I was expecting a hammering tonight, happily proved wrong though great effort from the Diamonds.

• Like 2

Great effort from the Diamonds 

• Like 1

We were truly awful tonight. Thankfully it was only Newcastle. Josh, Nathan and William not at it all. 
Don’t think it’s possible to ride worse than we did tonight this season.