British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Berwick 9th June 2021. Championship

Any plans for Poole to live stream this and future meetings?

Be interesting to see what the Paul track is like in the current climate, it was bordering on a dump when everything was running ok?

• Haha 1

Good news that Rory hasnt broken anything. But unlikely he will be fit to ride in this meeting. So who will we get in as a guest?

Bjarne might be a good shout if available. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good news that Rory hasnt broken anything. But unlikely he will be fit to ride in this meeting. So who will we get in as a guest?

Bjarne might be a good shout if available. 

Average too high.

Nick Morris, Ryan Douglas, Richard Lawson, Sam Masters or Steve's Twin are the best options that fit the 9.12 (8.69+ 5% for been at home) average for Schleins replacement 

good options there fozzie, though they might gamble on a comfortable home win and go for a cheaper option 

Ryan Douglas is good around Poole if I remember rightly from when he came with Wolves. Nick Morris has also guested for Poole in the playoffs in the past. So I wouldn't be surprised if they have asked either of them to guest.

On 6/4/2021 at 12:23 PM, Trackrat said:

Be interesting to see what the Paul track is like in the current climate, it was bordering on a dump when everything was running ok?

Poole fans don't like to mention their track, a tad embarrassing ....

Morris or Kennett to guest I reckon!

As for our track, bearing in mind nobody has been allowed near it for months until last week - and taking into account the weather forecast for Wednesday is hot and sunny - I imagine it'll be slick, smooth and dusty?!;):rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Trees said:

Fans haven't seen it yet! Lmao! 

25 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Morris or Kennett to guest I reckon!

As for our track, bearing in mind nobody has been allowed near it for months until last week - and taking into account the weather forecast for Wednesday is hot and sunny - I imagine it'll be slick, smooth and dusty?!;):rolleyes:

kennett no thanks cant we sign hans on short contract ?

• Like 1

Over the last few season`s Berwick`s away performances have been nothing to write home about. I expect that to continue this Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Trees said:

The recent arrival of Graham Stone, the former Somerset track man, should help improve things.......as long as he has access to the right equipment to do the job.

26 minutes ago, screm said:

Over the last few season`s Berwick`s away performances have been nothing to write home about. I expect that to continue this Wednesday.

Especially using r/r