British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Berwick 9th June 2021. Championship

53 minutes ago, ray c said:

kennett no thanks cant we sign hans on short contract ?

His average just about fits but he will have Danish fixtures on Wednesdays I imagine.

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Single tickets on sale from 12 noon Monday!

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Really good luck with that why.? in the fresh air people being sensible social distancing making there own decisions. A limited crowd  anyway masks what a joke.let people make there own choices.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Great publicity wearing a Pirates face mask

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Me and my wife are not going my wife cant sit there for 3 hours or more with a mask on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

Me and my wife are not going my wife cant sit there for 3 hours or more with a mask on 

A shame Ray god there has to be common sense somewhere, me and my wife went to Torquay for two days last week.We had breakfast only 8 of us ( should of been 12) we wore masks into the breakfast room of course be respectful  everyone took there masks off within a minute let’s get real masks really propaganda at its best.

• Like 1

I watching MotoGP racing from Barcelona today, a limited crowd of about 20,000 I understand are in this huge open race track. There is social distancing, some in groups of 6 , some just 2 or 3.  Everyone wearing a mask. In fact the only ones not wearing masks are the riders, and for a lot of the time their in helmets.

Showing respect fro the current law & rules in Spain. Here in UK a lot just want to disregard everything. A society that breaks the law wilfully is a broken society.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

I watching MotoGP racing from Barcelona today, a limited crowd of about 20,000 I understand are in this huge open race track. There is social distancing, some in groups of 6 , some just 2 or 3.  Everyone wearing a mask. In fact the only ones not wearing masks are the riders, and for a lot of the time their in helmets.

Showing respect fro the current law & rules in Spain. Here in UK a lot just want to disregard everything. A society that breaks the law wilfully is a broken society.

But it’s not the rules in the UK? Been to Berwick 3 times, you have to wear masks on entry and whilst moving, can take mask off once at ur place in the stadium, how it should be

• Like 2

I wasn’t saying wearing masks as at Barcelona GP is the rule in uk, I was highlighting the fact the Spaniard crowd were following the rules whereas here in the uk a lot just want to disregard everything.

47 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

But it’s not the rules in the UK? Been to Berwick 3 times, you have to wear masks on entry and whilst moving, can take mask off once at ur place in the stadium, how it should be

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Don't think you have to wear a mask when seated or where you stand only when moving about stadium.

6 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Don't think you have to wear a mask when seated or where you stand only when moving about stadium.

You do at poole farcical 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

You do at poole farcical 

Yet i can sit in my local with another 5 people and not have to wear a mask unless going to the toilet unreal 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ray c said:

You do at poole farcical 

Don't think they will get much of crowd with that .

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Yet i can sit in my local with another 5 people and not have to wear a mask unless going to the toilet unreal 

I thought you had to wear a mask until you food/drink comes..?