1 Masters

2 Becker

3 Morris

4 Douglas

5 Schlein

6 Nicol

7 Bacon

16 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

wonder if Batchelor will turn up for this one?

Probably, he will more than likely leave his average manipulation for away fixtures

I see all prepaid tickets have been sold. I understand you can pay on the gate. Does anyone know how many of those are avilable ?

I ask only because I can't get out of work until 6pm. I shall be travelling from Bradford and won't most probably get there until 7pm.

Obviously dont want an unncessary journey.

Any help greatly appreciated

15 minutes ago, tyke said:

I see all prepaid tickets have been sold. I understand you can pay on the gate. Does anyone know how many of those are avilable ?

I ask only because I can't get out of work until 6pm. I shall be travelling from Bradford and won't most probably get there until 7pm.

"A good number of tickets" (Tigers official website) available for home straight, sold on the night, first come, first served. Turnstiles open 6pm.  

Obviously, is "a good number" a good enough number for you at 7pm?! Not an easy decision.

Might be worth ringing the club to see how many? They might be able to give you at least a rough guess as to your chances.

Just now, Fourentee said:

"A good number of tickets" (Tigers official website) available for home straight, sold on the night, first come, first served. Turnstiles open 6pm.  

Obviously, is "a good number" a good enough number for you at 7pm?! Not an easy decision.

Might be worth ringing the club to see how many? They might be able to give you at least a rough guess as to your chances.

You see my dilemma :unsure:

Could be a close meeting tonight that could go either way. Hope we’ve got a 7 man team and we definitely can’t carry any passengers. Wolves have a few that can ride well at sheffield. Masters Douglas and Schlein can get amongst the points Morris is decent and with Broc at reserve who knows. If we’ve got to carry our number one again it might be a bit too much for our lads   

4 hours ago, KIRKYLANE said:

Wolves away win tonight....they will be buzzing after Monday’s performance.

But it's another day, another team, another track......................

• Like 1

22 hours ago, tyke said:

No going to bother tonight normally stand on 3/4 th bend did nt realise that you had to have prepaid tickets my fault no problem.

on the home straight can see them selling fast as the bars are closed so it s probably going to be crowded.

I live in Sheffield so can see your problem. If you do travel hope you manage to get in good luck.

think it will be close tonight hope there is some good racing and everyone stays safe 

3 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

No going to bother tonight normally stand on 3/4 th bend did nt realise that you had to have prepaid tickets my fault no problem.

on the home straight can see them selling fast as the bars are closed so it s probably going to be crowded.

I live in Sheffield so can see your problem. If you do travel hope you manage to get in good luck.

think it will be close tonight hope there is some good racing and everyone stays safe 

I decided not to bother , didn't take the risk.

Swedish Speedway on Premier Sport instead. Not quite the same as attending  :cry:

1 hour ago, tyke said:

I decided not to bother , didn't take the risk.

Swedish Speedway on Premier Sport instead. Not quite the same as attending  :cry:

Me too lol 

just going on speedway updates site to see how the tigers are going