British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Stars 3rd June

Come on ippo fans how many of you woke up this morning and your first thought was s**t we did lose at home to the ☆☆☆☆☆

Imagine next thursday if you lose again !!! With Nicholls scoring around 10

Edited by scoobydoo

Buster was on a win win last night with him having a foot in each camp.   Maybe suited him if it had been a narrow home win.   Which was on the cards, I guess,  till heat 15.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, semion said:

Buster was on a win win last night with him having a foot in each camp.   Maybe suited him if it had been a narrow home win.   Which was on the cards, I guess,  till heat 15.

How. Many. Times. 

• Like 9

Ippo  lose their no 1.  Buster puts his top man from yet another one his tracks to lead the fight.   

Fingers and Pies

21 minutes ago, semion said:

Buster has no interest in Ipswich....the deal fell through over a year ago.

42 minutes ago, Noodles said:

How. Many. Times. 

22 minutes ago, spiegal said:

Buster has no interest in Ipswich....the deal fell through over a year ago.

37 minutes ago, semion said:

Ippo  lose their no 1.  Buster puts his top man from yet another one his tracks to lead the fight.   

Fingers and Pies

I think this time it was meant as Scott guesting (Pboro) rather than Buster having a stake in the Witches

Good to read zippo got a good crowd for this ........2000 capacity was announced........how many disappointed fans were unable to gain admission ? Or did exactly 2000 turn up ????

Congrats to King's Lynn on their victory last night, didn't expect it but their riders rode the faster lines on the track. I do wonder if the Ipswich boys watch the other heats, as against Belle Vue the outside line was fastest and they sit on the inside and get passed for fun, and last night the opposite and King's Lynn rode the inside line to their advantage. I bet we see a different Scott Nicholls next week, he never looked like he was going to win a race, very poor. I agree, that I think we saw the teams that will finish 5th & 6th last night, as who will we get in to replace Jordan as there is not a lot of choice out there. The other 4 teams just look stronger than us.

Amongst the joy of snatching the win last night it mustn’t be overlooked how good Lawson’s debut was ably backed by the skipper, plus sone vital minor placings from Proctor who started with two blobs. Solid stuff from Riss & Jorgensen too. This team is a couple of signings away from being half decent, really hope the management are ruthless enough to act quickly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Come on ippo fans how many of you woke up this morning and your first thought was s**t we did lose at home to the ☆☆☆☆☆

Imagine next thursday if you lose again !!! With Nicholls scoring around 10

Depends what team we have left for next Thursday , currently down to 4 fit members of the team.

They were vital placings from Proctor but it doesn't hide the fact he isn't really getting the points he should be.He's an experienced rider and should be doing better imo.How many times have we thought he was going to be a match winner on his lowly average only to be let down time and again.No disrespect to Kemp and Rowe who are only just starting out but these are the only opposition riders he beat.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Amongst the joy of snatching the win last night it mustn’t be overlooked how good Lawson’s debut was ably backed by the skipper, plus sone vital minor placings from Proctor who started with two blobs. Solid stuff from Riss & Jorgensen too. This team is a couple of signings away from being half decent, really hope the management are ruthless enough to act quickly. 

Proctor gated well in Heat 1 but road the outside line and went backwards , nothing out there to grip on . Changed his line as the meeting went on and as you said picked up vital minor placings. 

Shame some of the Ippo boys failed to read the track for what it was . Inside line ,move of it and you'll quickly find yourself going backwards.  

1 hour ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Good to read zippo got a good crowd for this ........2000 capacity was announced........how many disappointed fans were unable to gain admission ? Or did exactly 2000 turn up ????

And how much could streaming the meeting have generated for those unable to get in or those KL fans unable to make the trip, and neutrals around the world?
Another opportunity goes begging.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And how much could streaming the meeting have generated for those unable to get in or those KL fans unable to make the trip, and neutrals around the world?

After that "performance" from the Witches.... many there wouldn't even be prepared to pay to watch online for a reduced figure rather than go next week! 

(but i get the point) maybe it will be on the comedy channel :blink:

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

From a Kings Lynn pov i would have happily paid a tenner to stream it.