British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Stars 3rd June

Streaming isnt a zero cost thing, there are set up costs, if streaming was to be done correctly it should be by the BSPA not individual clubs.

Shame a few witches fans stayed behind to watch the kings Lynn victory lap (on foot) only to boo 

27 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

One of the strangest victory parades I have seen.

Got my applause ... deserved victory 

16 hours ago, cuckootoyou said:

I bet there isn't 2000 attending next week. Fantastic performance buy our guest, and when will King and Heeps watch were other people are riding. I was keen this season with Crump.& Klindt. Still okay with Allen and Crump. Not very keen when we lost Crump. Had it after over 50 years of supporting with Guest and RR probably lasting for week's. Pennies going else were from now on.

2000 attending? What is the limit under current guidelines? I doubt it’s anywhere near that. 

10 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

2000 attending? What is the limit under current guidelines? I doubt it’s anywhere near that. 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Remember Steve foxhall biggest stadium in country 10,000

Anyone know why they didn’t water the track at all during the meeting last night?  Was that the case for other home meetings?

Think the non watering could have been the riders who can dictate this at anytime even the away team     but i would have thought that Lynn riders would like it well watered.

Edited by John Scrutton

3 hours ago, TheSpecialOne said:

What was strange about it? genuine question, i'd already left

They got my applause as well. The Kings Lynn team walked around the stadium on the stock car track. Can't remember seeing it at Foxhall before. The phantom stone thrower would have had easy target's. 

Some have mentioned it was inside line or nothing, sounds like Lakeside back in the Ronnie Russel days, water that type of track it does not produce grip, just makes it like an ice rink.

You could tell there was no outside line working well,,, cos some of the Witches riders couldn't keep off it.   Makes me wonder if they have any brain cells when they keep getting passed on the inside. That's 2 weeks on the trott the away team have done nearly all of the passing. 

1 hour ago, chun said:

Anyone know why they didn’t water the track at all during the meeting last night?  Was that the case for other home meetings?

Because it had been prepared properly and been soaked Wednesday and during the day on Thursday.  There was no dust whatsoever and on a day like Thursday that’s down to the expertise of Bob Ellis and the track staff.  
unlike Birmingham the previous day. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

They got my applause as well. The Kings Lynn team walked around the stadium on the stock car track. Can't remember seeing it at Foxhall before. The phantom stone thrower would have had easy target's. 

Not allowed to use the truck atm covid related 

• Haha 1