British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Stars 3rd June

:(

Last week there were signs up saying Foxhall Road is closed tonight.... from Heath Rd roundabout to the stadium. Don't know if still the case....

10 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Last week there were signs up saying Foxhall Road is closed tonight.... from Heath Rd roundabout to the stadium. Don't know if still the case....

Looking on https://suffolk.roadworks.org/ it appears there are road closures - 1st to 4th June

15 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

No Bridger tonight .... but why? 

7 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

My thoughts too.  No explanation offered 

Hand on heart,  I'm quite pleased about that tbh.

No preview on the Stars site to tell us either. Dear me. 

Edited by Bagpuss

16 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

No Bridger tonight .... but why? 

"illness" is the given reason. Obviously can happen but feels a touch weak

44 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Drove past earlier this morning and it looks to be closed.

Welcome to British Speedway :lol:

52 minutes ago, Badge said:

:(

Sad to see injuries so early in the season, so best wishes to both Crump and Stewart.

I would expect Nicholls to pretty much par what Crump would have scored but I can see r/r being positive to what Stewart would have scored.

r/r for Bridger looks about par to me.

Hopefully a safe meeting and no injuries for all 12 on duty.

55 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

4 way traffic light system in operation at the roundabout  - shouldn't be too bad

Won't affect me anyway  - I'm at Thorpe Park.  About to go on Stealth  so I will be quicker than anyone at Foxhall tonight :D

50 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

No preview on the Stars site to tell us either. Dear me. 

Actually there was a preview so my apologies, was thrown by the heading about Lawson.

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

I think Lewis can get the same in the main body of the team as he did at reserve.Also though i can see Proctor scoring the same at reserve as he did in the main body of the team.The team is built 3pts under the limit and this shouldn't be allowed.

Agree completely about the 3 points under remark. And they have the nerve to say that it is nothing about statistics! Over the course of a season, who do they think is likely to contribute most points? A rider with an average of 7, or one with an average of 4?    :sad:

• Like 1