British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Stars 3rd June

Start delayed as big queue trying to get in.... TOUGH.  start time is 7.30pm. Everyone knows that.... it's takes longer to process fans at the gate so fans should allow more time to get in

As a kid, I initially thought Rider Replacement was a very busy Norwegian heat leader.....:D

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Start delayed as big queue trying to get in.... TOUGH.  start time is 7.30pm. Everyone knows that.... it's takes longer to process fans at the gate so fans should allow more time to get in

It's easy enough to say allow more time,but many fans have to cut it fine because of leaving work.I use to have to work until 6pm so i was always cutting it fine to get to Lynn on time.I think I can speak for many fans on this.

23 minutes ago, mikebv said:

As a kid, I initially thought Rider Replacement was a very busy Norwegian heat leader.....:D

Near relative to Reidar Eide, I was told.

4 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

KL won't win a meeting all season.

I feel for the fans. 

BWD for Ty might help. But we haven't got a number 1, or a decent reserve. Looks like a long season ahead :unsure:

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

BWD for Ty might help. But we haven't got a number 1, or a decent reserve. Looks like a long season ahead :unsure:

Agree. Proctor will probably get the sack tonight imo. Ty should be cleaning up at reserve with his experience. 

I'd replace Proctor & Bridger with Ricky Wells & BWD.

Moral victory whatever happens from here :wink: 

If only we had a reserve.....

Take it you can't use IRR if you are using R/R.

2 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

I kind of agree but if you are going to delay the start then get on with the meeting and don’t start having an interval at 21:18. Now 21.45 and only done heat 13.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Take it you can't use IRR if you are using R/R.

Can't use IRR if the rider has already had 3 rides

• Like 1

Massive crowd 

But who is going to want to come back...

Track rubbish again. No outside line but Witches kept trying it. On a 3 3 in heat 15 but King and Heeps decided to go wide and Kerr hugged the inside line to pass both. 

When will they learn... Monday it happened at Wolves. And again tonight.

Well done to the stars .... but you didn't have much to beat ...... 

On 6/2/2021 at 9:11 PM, Bagpuss said:

Lynn are going to do well to hit 30 in any away fixture with the current team. Going to be a hiding! 

:rofl: :D

• Haha 2