British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Badge

Witches v Stars 3rd June

This result shows which teams are going to finish 5th and 6th

Second meeting Kerr and Lawson snatched a 5-1 in heat 15 to win in the space of 5 days.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

:rofl: :D

Delighted to be proved wrong :D 

• Like 3

Just now, Bagpuss said:

Delighted to be proved wrong :D 

Same here Bagpuss.

This only glosses over the cracks.Proctor still needs replacing ASAP.The management will be cock a hoop over this and think this team can move on And get in the paly offs.They won't. 

Still much delighted they were full to capacity to see Ipswich lose:P:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Totally agree and probably Connor Mountain for Kingsley.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Second meeting Kerr and Lawson snatched a 5-1 in heat 15 to win in the space of 5 days.

Just shows how far the sport  is going down , not enough riders for one league and no difference in the leagues we have now ! Oh to go back to the good old days .

I bet there isn't 2000 attending next week. Fantastic performance buy our guest, and when will King and Heeps watch were other people are riding. I was keen this season with Crump.& Klindt. Still okay with Allen and Crump. Not very keen when we lost Crump. Had it after over 50 years of supporting with Guest and RR probably lasting for week's. Pennies going else were from now on.

• Like 1

Tell and Baggy.. That makes 3 of us. Agree we need changes fast.BWD for Ty, might be one. Would probably still be 1.5 ish points under.I’m a bit worried  about Bridger on 4.20 ish tbh.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

Well done to kings Lynn. I don’t know if we thought after two heats we had won or if kings Lynn wanted it more.  
I think heaps got passed 3 if not 4 times tonight and Danny twice.  
definitely need to replace Jordan if he is long term injured. Summers or Pickering maybe. Or even Ben barker once he has recovered 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Well done to kings Lynn. I don’t know if we thought after two heats we had won or if kings Lynn wanted it more.  
I think heaps got passed 3 if not 4 times tonight and Danny twice.  
definitely need to replace Jordan if he is long term injured. Summers or Pickering maybe. Or even Ben barker once he has recovered 

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.  Thank goodness for Jake and Anders. 

• Like 1