British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB

Scunthorpe v Eastbourne 4th June

Is anyone aware who is replacing Drew Kemp whilst he, along with Anders Rowe and Dan Gilkes, are representing GB in the u19 pairs on Saturday? - On the Eastbourne website it is listed as TBA. Also  they have him down as riding v Kent on Sunday whilst on the Kent website he and Dan Gilkes are listed as missing this meeting - somewhat confused am I :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

Is anyone aware who is replacing Drew Kemp whilst he, along with Anders Rowe and Dan Gilkes, are representing GB in the u19 pairs on Saturday? - On the Eastbourne website it is listed as TBA. Also  they have him down as riding v Kent on Sunday whilst on the Kent website he and Dan Gilkes are listed as missing this meeting - somewhat confused am I :rolleyes:

Eastbourne are now posting that Nathan Ablitt will replace Drew Kemp at the Eddie Wright Raceway tomorrow - He’s a good young lad new into the Seagulls team who you should enjoy watching - not sure if he has practised there before.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

Eastbourne are now posting that Nathan Ablitt will replace Drew Kemp at the Eddie Wright Raceway tomorrow - He’s a good young lad new into the Seagulls team who you should enjoy watching - not sure if he has practised there before.

Nathan rides scunthorpe very well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always on a wing and a prayer when riders double up, knowing they are racing on Thursday and then for us on the Friday.  Well at least Josh is back:rolleyes:

On paper looks like an Eagles 4 match points tally.

With all of them in form and Brennan looking like a 4th Heat Leader it will be a monumental task for the Scorpions particularly if Kennett has solved his mechanical problems.

Delighted to see  they  are replacing Kemp with Nathan Ablitt.  Another very promising lad who no doubt  will be over the moon riding in the CL and probably again on Sunday.. 

PLEASE note there are still roadworks on Normanby Road, right outside the Eddie Wright Raceway, so please leave extra travelling time for Scorpions v Eastbourne tonight (7.30pm). Thank you!

Thomas Jorgensen is all set to ride for Attis Insurance Scunthorpe Scorpions against Eagles, despite a heavy crash at Ipswich last night, which left him as badly winded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hunters said:

On paper looks like an Eagles 4 match points tally.

With all of them in form and Brennan looking like a 4th Heat Leader it will be a monumental task for the Scorpions particularly if Kennett has solved his mechanical problems.

Delighted to see  they  are replacing Kemp with Nathan Ablitt.  Another very promising lad who no doubt  will be over the moon riding in the CL and probably again on Sunday.. 

Drew named for Sunday against Kent.

This will be close, Scunny have got the better reserves but they need Auty and Aarnio to turn up because Eastbourne have a decent top 5.

1 hour ago, Richard Weston said:

Drew named for Sunday against Kent.

As I mentioned earlier Richard Drew is named as riding on the Eastbourne website but along with Dan Gilkes they are both named as non starters on the Kent website and Jack Thomas will guest for Dan - somewhat confused am I - can anyone help? - 

1 hour ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

As I mentioned earlier Richard Drew is named as riding on the Eastbourne website but along with Dan Gilkes they are both named as non starters on the Kent website and Jack Thomas will guest for Dan - somewhat confused am I - can anyone help? - 

May be one for the Referee that; if 2 riders have ridden in same meeting and one gets back and the other can't be bothered....might spice things up a bit!!

3 hours ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

Eastbourne are the home club so they should know. 
Ask Kent website where they got their info.

1 hour ago, HGould said:

May be one for the Referee that; if 2 riders have ridden in same meeting and one gets back and the other can't be bothered....might spice things up a bit!!

They might return on different flights!