British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Ipswich 7 June

BELLE VUE: 1. Brady Kurtz 7.75 2. Ritchie Worrall 5.06 3. Steve Worrall 5.67 © 4. Charles Wright 6.60 5. Dan Bewley 6.59 6. Tom Brennan (RS) 7. Jye Etheridge 4.55. Team Manager: Mark Lemon

IPSWICH: 1. Craig Cook (g) 8.00 2. R/R for Jordan Stewart 4.00 3. Aaron Summers (g) 6.17 4. Jake Allen 5.70 5. Danny King 6.85 © 6. Anders Rowe 3.00 7. Drew Kemp (RS). Team Manager: Chris Louis

Interesting to see who comes out on top between Brennan, Rowe and Kemp.  Personally think Rowe is a real talent but Brennan has impressed as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coldace said:

Interesting to see who comes out on top between Brennan, Rowe and Kemp.  Personally think Rowe is a real talent but Brennan has impressed as well.

Kemp went well here last year in the British final too didn’t he? Scored 8/9 points if memory serves me correctly

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Kemp went well here last year in the British final too didn’t he? Scored 8/9 points if memory serves me correctly

8 points and finished 7th...

4 hours ago, coldace said:

And Kemp will end up the best

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I wouldn't write Ipswich off here.

Though the BV fans would want to see Crump, Cook is a better rider and strengthens them.  Similarly Heeps is nothing special around the NSS, but Summers has had his moments and offers more potentially.  Allen and the reserves taking RR will way outscore any odd point Stewart would have picked up. 

King and Allen both like the NSS, and Rowe and Kemp are very good around there and capable of big scores.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I would expect a comfy win but i thought that against Peterborough, Belle Vue have looked vulnerable so far in our home meetings, need to all get dialled in as all away riders love coming here.

Ipswich need to make the most of the head start they will get given in Heat 1. :o

• Haha 1

Think we will get absolutely tonked here

Kurtz v Cook - Kurtz

Richie v R/R - R/R

Steve v Summers - Steve

Wright v Allen - 50/50

Bewley v King - Bewley

Brennan v Rowe - 50/50

Etheridge v Kemp - 50/50

20+ point win for Belle Vue tonight

Belle Vue have struggled in both home meetings so far. All depends on the Ipswich reserves, especially with them having the R/R rides.If Rowe rides like he has been doing and Kemp rides NSS like last year then will be close. 

Not a lot of luck for the witches. Does cook have an aversion for riding for clubs south of the border.

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Ipswich need to make the most of the head start they will get given in Heat 1. :o

Who won heat 1,?