British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue v Ipswich 7 June

45 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Who won heat 1,?

Haha. Heat 10 the new Heat 1!! :o:P

Really enjoyable meeting with good quality racing... stupendous heat 15 before the collision....just a racing incident in my opinion

Great to see Steve and Charles have great meetings coupled with good scores from our top 6.

Tom is on a learning curve and I have no doubts that he will progress during the year.. Talented young man

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha. Heat 10 the new Heat 1!! :o:P

FFS, just give up will you, your like the EX that wont ever let go, very strange obsession

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KIRKYLANE said:

Really enjoyable meeting with good quality racing... stupendous heat 15 before the collision....just a racing incident in my opinion

Great to see Steve and Charles have great meetings coupled with good scores from our top 6.

Tom is on a learning curve and I have no doubts that he will progress during the year.. Talented young man

have to disagree with the racing part, that was by far the worst racing ever seen at NSS, heat 15 apart which was very good.

racing as been dreadful this year at NSS.

Good to see wright and stevie back in points, everyone chipped in, but lets nopt get to excited, it was only ipswich 

21 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

have to disagree with the racing part, that was by far the worst racing ever seen at NSS, heat 15 apart which was very good.

racing as been dreadful this year at NSS.

Good to see wright and stevie back in points, everyone chipped in, but lets nopt get to excited, it was only ipswich 

A lot of meetings at different tracks the racing as been crap, do people think that it could be down to the new tyres??

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

FFS, just give up will you, your like the EX that wont ever let go, very strange obsession

Haha, I was replying to Superace. Just posting my observations! You have a strange obsession in blaming other Aces riders when he costs you the meeting! Lol. 2 last places the other week and you blame someone who has a puncture in one race. Weird! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, I was replying to Superace. Just posting my observations! You have a strange obsession in blaming other Aces riders when he costs you the meeting! Lol. 2 last places the other week and you blame someone who has a puncture in one race. Weird! 

if we was using last places in blaming losses then we would be here all day and night saying he cost us the loss or he cost us the loss or she cost us the loss, or he cost them the loss or she cost them the loss, 

in a meeting you will see 15 riders get last places, someone has to come last, sometimes its brady, sometimes its bewley, sometimes it was fricke and sometimes its zmarzlik, it happens.

that specific night you are on about i say a puncture that occured to worrall when winning on lap 4 did cost us 

• Like 1

Also, I think your deluded if you think a 7 point man. (That's what he is) is going to score 15 points every meeting. 

He is what he is. He will have good days and bad days. Hes never been consistent. So why would he start being now. 

I've not had a problem with his start to the season and neither have any belle vue that I have spoken to or heard. 

Maybe I'm wrong and fans ain't happy with him 

This must be the least talked about televised meeting in the history of televised meetings,  did anyone actually go or watch it? not being funny, but even the most boring of meetings always used to get a few pages of comments if only to decry the lack of entertainment.

I don't have Eurosport so did not watch it myself, but always interested to know fans views, even if they are sometimes biased. 

17 minutes ago, marko said:

This must be the least talked about televised meeting in the history of televised meetings,  did anyone actually go or watch it? not being funny, but even the most boring of meetings always used to get a few pages of comments if only to decry the lack of entertainment.

I don't have Eurosport so did not watch it myself, but always interested to know fans views, even if they are sometimes biased. 

This wasn't on TV. 

Wolves was

Also, I think your deluded if you think a 7 point man. (That's what he is) is going to score 15 points every meeting. 

He is what he is. He will have good days and bad days. Hes never been consistent. So why would he start being now. 

I've not had a problem with his start to the season and neither have any belle vue that I have spoken to or heard. 

Maybe I'm wrong and fans ain't happy with him 

He should have kicked on a bit by now though. I think he was at a higher level points and confidence wise in his first year in this league. Don't forget he was also in one of the Aussie GPS as WC and did okay? If there was an Aussie GP this year would he get picked? No. Morris, Batch, Jack Holder, Masters and poss even Douglas would be ahead of him!

I think if he worked a bit harder to improve he would. I am going off the Poole press conferences in past few years, he just seems like if he wins he wins and if he doesn't it's almost like oh well not my fault. 

This wasn't on TV. 

Wolves was

ah, that explains it

This wasn't on TV. 

Wolves was

I recorded Wolves v Sheffield last night but haven't yet watched it. Wonder if you have Phil or anyone else?

If so, perhaps you can confirm what a friend told me earlier today, that he had been told by another friend who had watched it live.

And that was Eurosport never even mentioned the Aces v. Ipswich match was also being raced last night, yet they kept going over to Peterborough v. King's Lynn for updates and the final result.

Surely Eurosport could have at least given the Aces v. Ipswich result, or the latest score if they were going off air before the match at the NSS had finished?

And, unless it changes / has changed, it doesn't seem that Eurosport are broadcasting - on TV at least -  the first of the Speedway European Championships rounds this coming weekend. They've broadcast all the rounds of the SEC in previous years. Hope they don't start not broadcasting some of the Grand Prix when they take over next year.

Just now, BarracudaAce said:

I recorded Wolves v Sheffield last night but haven't yet watched it. Wonder if you have Phil or anyone else?

If so, perhaps you can confirm what a friend told me earlier today, that he had been told by another friend who had watched it live.

And that was Eurosport never even mentioned the Aces v. Ipswich match was also being raced last night, yet they kept going over to Peterborough v. King's Lynn for updates and the final result.

Surely Eurosport could have at least given the Aces v. Ipswich result, or the latest score if they were going off air before the match at the NSS had finished?

And, unless it changes / has changed, it doesn't seem that Eurosport are broadcasting - on TV at least -  the first of the Speedway European Championships rounds this coming weekend. They've broadcast all the rounds of the SEC in previous years. Hope they don't start not broadcasting some of the Grand Prix when they take over next year.

I heard Nigel Pearson give at least 1 Belle Vue/Ipswich score.

Just now, racers and royals said:

I heard Nigel Pearson give at least 1 Belle Vue/Ipswich score.

Yes it was mentioned once, not sure why David Rowe couldn’t give the Belle Vue score each time aswell.