British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Peterborough vs kings Lynn 7/6/21

All these posts about Pedersen after 1 home meeting. Yes he was poor in that but it was a one off, he did well at Belle Vue the same day and has done ok for Plymouth.

• Like 1

Bridger no surprise,  I was surprised any club touched him.

Edited by bellevueace
  • Like 2

Gutted that I might miss this meeting, very busy at work and I may have to work until 7/8.

It's not easy being a high-flyer in the finance sector.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Gutted that I might miss this meeting, very busy at work and I may have to work until 7/8.

Oh well, never mind...:D

Just now, Blupanther said:

Oh well, never mind...:D

It's a shame there aren't any plug sockets in the main grandstand. I could have brought my laptop and finished my work off.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Like anyone gives a flock

There will party's in the Isles 

Edited by Baldyman

Does anyone else think 7:30 is too early for a start time?

It should be 8, this allows people who finish work late to attend the meeting.

Just scrap the interval and have a condensed 15 heat meeting.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Keep fishing 

Easy Panthers win.. Pedersen to come good and ridiculous to talk of sacking him after 1 bad meeting. As for Lawson being good at the showground..I'm not gonna dig out any stats but I can't remember him pulling up many trees over the years..

R/R for Kerr tonight according to the Lynn website.Get well soon skipper,started the season very well imo and will be sorely missed.

So Proctor still survives:neutral:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

1 hour ago, ADRIAN said:

Hi guys is this all ticket meeting .or can you pay on the gate

Taken from the Panthers website. You can buy a ticket online and print it off at home, or take your phone with the ticket info on that they send you at the AFA..Must be the same as buster owns both, and the statement below is identical to the Lynn one.

mportant Covid Information:
We are operating to a restricted capacity for at least the opening meetings of the season, as per agreement with local authorities. 
All tickets will be sold online only, and you are advised to book as early as possible to avoid possible disappointment.
Covid regulations will be in place throughout the stadium, and at this stage this is the only way in which we can open.
Therefore, social distancing must be maintained at all times, and the use of face coverings is mandatory unless there is an authorised exemption. These measures directly enable us to work to the capacity agreed.
Please adhere to these regulations at all times when inside the East of England Arena and help us to help you get back to watching the sport we all love.
It is entirely possible that these regulations will change later in the year, and we will of course keep supporters updated whenever that happens
Edited by Bald Bloke