British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Peterborough vs kings Lynn 7/6/21

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

On 6/6/2021 at 1:57 PM, Bald Bloke said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it ends a draw :lol: . I expect the Stars to get a point.

Even Proctor?:D

• Haha 1

Spare capacity ?   Has there been an increase in space available or just total lack of interest ?

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Even Proctor?:D

I expect  a couple of points from him.:P Now we have lost Lewis, i can see a 10 point win for the Panthers. But you never know. Oyster Card could be the difference:t:

I wish someone would switch of the microphone off the pre match "entertainment" guy..

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, semion said:

Spare capacity ?   Has there been an increase in space available or just total lack of interest ?

Think many people thought this was on the TV tonight.This may have sway people to stay at home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Think many people thought this was on the TV tonight.This may have sway people to stay at home.

Don’t think it was ever advertised to be on TV tonight. Every tv listing I have seen and the speedway star has Wolves v Sheffield on Eurosport tonight.

38 minutes ago, mrss said:

Don’t think it was ever advertised to be on TV tonight. Every tv listing I have seen and the speedway star has Wolves v Sheffield on Eurosport tonight.

Was advertised as at Kings Lynn on Eurosport all day. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mrss said:

Well I checked the Eurosport schedule the last 2 days and this morning on the Eurosport website and it had Peterborough v Lynn on,and on the Sky schedule.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well I checked the Eurosport schedule the last 2 days and this morning on the Eurosport website and it had Peterborough v Lynn on,and on the Sky schedule.

I stand corrected. In Sun tv mag and today’s Sun and in Speedway Star it says Wolves v Sheffield.  Makes me wonder why people bother with speedway.

Another embarrassing performance from Kings Lynn Stars tonight. Surely Proctor has to go.

• Like 1

Even if proctor gets sacked knowing the useless prats in charge they will still sign him next season saying he has unfinished business lol 

Edited by pubichair
  • Like 2