Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Peterborough vs kings Lynn 7/6/21

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

It seems Proctor must be so far up Allitt's @r$€ he's going to need surgery to remove him.We need Buster in charge to get rid.

Most clubs bar probably Sheffield have a reserve that can score many points in any given match,we have Proctor:blink:

we have got 7 points for him until the new averages come out..The faster Buster moves the Panthers on the better.....

• Like 1

Great performance from Panthers..the best I've ever seen Scott ride, Ully looks the best I've ever seen him, Bjarne and Palin improved..the rest Solid...not getting too carried away though against a very weak Lynn team..as a side moan I can't understand why you have to wear masks in the grandstand when its open air and your 2 metres apart and there's a jobsworth steward who needs to wind his neck in searching out People not wearing them...get a life.

Lots of stewards at Lynn as well. They were selling beer, but face masks should be worn in the stadium at all times. My elbow/mask was up and down like a fiddlers elbow;)

Just got back and think we can see the Ipswich result was a flash in the pan.

Other than a little rally to bring it back to 6 points after 7 heats, we were never really in the meeting. Only early issues for Harris stopped it from being a worse score line.

Basically a two man team tonight with only Jorgensen and Lawson bothering the opposition and battled right to the end. Was impressed with Lawson, he really put himself about and Jorgensen looked fast when he gated.

Wells had a decent first race and that was it. Riss never looked like scoring a point. Not sure what was going on there as expected him to at least be competitive. 

Mountain looked much more competitive than Kinsley. Led MPT for 3 laps before getting passed so there is definite hope for improvement there.

Proctor looks woefully down on power and confidence. Ironically his best ride was his last one. He really does look the shadow of the rider we know he can be. 

If this side remains the same that will be the end of my season. Will probably watch Belle Vue at home to see Bewley before he inevitably chucks in British speedway and maybe one more derby v Boro or Ippo and that’s it. Not forking out £20 to watch that regularly.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Lots of stewards at Lynn as well. They were selling beer, but face masks should be worn in the stadium at all times. My elbow/mask was up and down like a fiddlers elbow;)

I don’t get why masks should be worn outdoors. The advice is you can’t can’t catch it outdoors so seems a bit ridiculous.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I don’t get why masks should be worn outdoors. The advice is you can’t can’t catch it outdoors so seems a bit ridiculous.

You can catch it anywhere! Less likely to cos of air circulation though. 

Edited by lisa-colette

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

No made me laugh. Masks worn at all times but bar open. Only Buster lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chrismorton said:

I wish someone would switch of the microphone off the pre match "entertainment" guy..

Did we find out who signed the hat? I think people were too terrified to answer him. 

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrss said:

I read that Bradley Wilson Dean is back in this country. Could he replace Proctor? Or are Lynn going to let him go elsewhere then say there isn’t anyone available. Even Simon Lambert would be better than Proctor.

BWD put in some laps after the meeting tonight

Edited by Noodles

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Masks weren't worn at Wolverhampton last night, so it seems clubs are making their own rules on that one.

2 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Masks weren't worn at Wolverhampton last night, so it seems clubs are making their own rules on that one.

Clubs don't make the rules. Mask requirements will have been imposed by local public health officials.

• Like 2

Just now, arnieg said:

Clubs don't make the rules. Mask requirements will have been imposed by local public health officials.

Okay, thanks.

9 hours ago, stevebrum said:

There's lots of crazy health & safety regs at Peterborough, I don't know how the leader of the council gets out of bed in the morning, they must be terrified!

Well, that was pretty rubbish racing and contest wise... was just nice to be out on a nice summer's night watching some Speedway though.