British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Peterborough vs kings Lynn 7/6/21

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Where? It is only less likely not impossible. How do you think these variants travel around different countries then?

You do realise that the original and the 'variants' have never been isolated anywhere in the world. Please tell me how they can test for something that has not been scientifically proven to exist...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

You do realise that the original and the 'variants' have never been isolated anywhere in the world. Please tell me how they can test for something that has not been scientifically proven to exist...

Oh dear lord..

Anyway back on earth you can catch covid outside or inside. Obviously less likely outside but still possible in the example I have given! 

8 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Yes it does...:rolleyes:

:rofl: dear o'dear

On 6/9/2021 at 9:32 AM, lisa-colette said:

If someone had the virus and coughed or sneezed over you, you will get it, outside or not! I mean chances are no one is going to do it but still. Also there would be no social distancing if that were the case!

So every time someone sneezes or coughs by you you instantly get a cough or a cold?  Really? :rolleyes:

utter nonsense, we have a perfectly good immune system that stops the vast majority of the population from getting ill. 

On 6/9/2021 at 9:33 AM, lisa-colette said:

And you're taking his word for it!! :lol: 

So you think that Matt Hancock is lying then? Why does he and Bozo keep saying keep windows open and you can’t catch it outside?? So they might be lying you say.?? That’s the most sensible thing you have said. We know they are lying, they have done it all along. Just like how they will try justify a completely unnecessary extension of lockdown because of the ‘science’. There is no science that justifies even giving a 2nd thought to stopping the June 21st date opening up. The only science anyone needs to be concerned of is increase in R rate x increase in hospital admissions x increase in deaths.

Hospitals couldn't be anymore less busy with Covid whilst deaths remain extremely low. We couldn’t be in any better place to open everything up. 

On 6/9/2021 at 10:18 AM, Daniel Smith said:

Having a nightmare there Steve. It's very nieve if you believe that. No evidence backs up that statement 

There is plenty of evidence that does, mentioned all the time by Hancock and co and scientists. Although in the next breath they have to remind us just how dangerous things still are. Complete bull. 

• Like 1