British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

11.06.2021 - Scunthorpe v Newcastle

It depends if the 2 Josh's turn up as it looks as if both have issues with bikes. Josh Auty seems to have no speed after smashing his bike in the 1st bend tussle with Nick Morris & Josh MacDonald seems to be getting too much grip, lifting & losing control, sometimes coming off but gifting points away.

1 minute ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Be positive, it's a meeting before everything shuts down again. Temporary or Permanent.

Especially after the news in the Midlands with Wolves & Birmingham & now Poole waiting until after the 21st(new restrictions).

48 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

Be positive, it's a meeting before everything shuts down again. Temporary or Permanent.

48 minutes ago, BuxtonTiger said:

No need to be so negative about things 

To be honest (Unless of bike trouble) If Auty doesn't get a Max against that calibre of opposition especially round EWR he should be disappointed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

To be honest (Unless of bike trouble) If Auty doesn't get a Max against that calibre of opposition especially round EWR he should be disappointed.

Have to agree looking forward to it tonight got my tickets at the ready ! 

28 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Nah,give this one a miss I think,think it will be too one sided.

I bet a lot of people said the same last week about Edinburgh v Newcastle Y look how that turned out(on track & not on paper).

Speedway is speedway at the moment so enjoy it while you can.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Moranboys said:

Guess I was right :-)) one heat win out of fifteen....!!

Edited by Moranboys

5 hours ago, Moranboys said:

10 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Guess I was right :-)) one heat win out of fifteen....!!

So,,, what did you get upto, anything exciting? ;)

23 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Pretty one way as suggested by the score line Connor mountain offered a little bit of resilience and so did Roynon however he looked loose and scary all night to be honest and eventually came in stuck in Heath 15 with a big crash that ended up with him all crossed up and crashing on the start and finish was a big crash and while he did eventually get up it looked like a possible broken collarbone I would say that he got off lightly considering how big it was to be honest 

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Pretty one way as suggested by the score line Connor mountain offered a little bit of resilience and so did Roynon however he looked loose and scary all night to be honest and eventually came in stuck in Heath 15 with a big crash that ended up with him all crossed up and crashing on the start and finish was a big crash and while he did eventually get up it looked like a possible broken collarbone I would say that he got off lightly considering how big it was to be honest 

In addition Jorgensen and Aarnio looked terrific and Simon Lambert just gets better with age like a fine Italian wine! 

Edited by Ryan555
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Love Roynon but it just feels so inevitable, fingers crossed he had got off lightly.  Delighted to see Mountain putting in a big showing and proving why he should have been snapped up sooner....though for the diamonds pointbof view thankfully not.

• Like 1

Would be interested to know people’s thoughts on Josh Macdonald  seemed to really struggle but think we will keep with him as there is no viable replacement 

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Well,had a barbeque instead,couldn't really justify myself and spouse attending this one.