British Speedway Forum
Hunters

EASTBOURNE V EDINBURGH June 12th

Good win for the Monarchs,always going to be in the mix with Masters and Worrell winning races anywhere.

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Good win for the Monarchs,always going to be in the mix with Masters and Worrell winning races anywhere.

Think Edinburgh are a man short of being strong contenders. 

4 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Think Edinburgh are a man short of being strong contenders. 

Lawson should be scoring good points away given his experience and is disappointing.Kye could improve as the season goes on.

We’re a strong second string or a good scoring reserve away from being up there imo. Need either greaves or Lawson to chip in with another 2/3 points a meeting I feel for us to be serious contenders. 

• Like 1

You have a strong contender in George Rothery who I see has started really well in the NDL team at Armadale

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lawson should be scoring good points away given his experience and is disappointing.Kye could improve as the season goes on.

Thought Willie would be posting better scores from reserve especially with the 2 point reserve this year. Time will tell if it was a mistake letting Sarjeant go.

Did Edward have a couple of duff tyres? Always worth asking but in his case I suspect it might be down to a loss of concentration? Knows that track so well maybe when it’s not quite normal it catches him out.

Not making excuses for him, anyone can have an off day but you would normally expect him to score at least eight from four nigh on every week.

54 minutes ago, marko said:

Did Edward have a couple of duff tyres? Always worth asking but in his case I suspect it might be down to a loss of concentration? Knows that track so well maybe when it’s not quite normal it catches him out.

Not making excuses for him, anyone can have an off day but you would normally expect him to score at least eight from four nigh on every week.

Unfortunately I don't think he's managed that this season yet, just hope for him and Eastie he can sort the problem out soon.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:36 AM, cyclone said:

Aye just don't bother that it's one of the measures to assist in reducing the spread of Covid.

Still so long as it ensures you can keep riding, and so what if you have been infected and then pass the virus on to some other poor sod :mad:

You need to get yourself over to the covid thread and start interacting with Blupanther and Wolfsbane, I have some popcorn I need to use up :D 

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2021 at 4:21 PM, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

Trying to understand this 10 day isolation as Anders Rowe, who appeared with Drew and Dan Gilkes, rode last night for Redcar at Glasgow - anyone help here please - :(

Drew flew home, Anders drove as to not come into contact with anyone other than at petrol stations!

• Like 1