Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bandits4eva

Plymouth vs Berwick CH 08/06/21

So we head back to quite a happy place for us from past results. Despite the huge size in track difference we’ve had at least 2 away wins there on recent years that I’ve had the pleasure of seeing. Following our more than decent showing at Leicester what’s the likelihood we could push for a point here.

Richard Lawson guesting in place of Crumpie and Jason Edwards in place of Henry Atkins for Plymouth and Berwick continue to use rr for Coty Garcia. A lot for us will depend on which Aaron and Dany come to play. A decent showing from both and we may pull a surprise. If not, well... back to the drawing board I guess! 

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

So we head back to quite a happy place for us from past results. Despite the huge size in track difference we’ve had at least 2 away wins there on recent years that I’ve had the pleasure of seeing. Following our more than decent showing at Leicester what’s the likelihood we could push for a point here.

Richard Lawson guesting in place of Crumpie and Jason Edwards in place of Henry Atkins for Plymouth and Berwick continue to use rr for Coty Garcia. A lot for us will depend on which Aaron and Dany come to play. A decent showing from both and we may pull a surprise. If not, well... back to the drawing board I guess! 

This is a classic example of Strength in Depth vTopEnd strength.Who will prevail.

Anyone passing paignton to give a lift  or even a ride back to plymouth station??

13 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Anyone passing paignton to give a lift  or even a ride back to plymouth station??

Sorry can’t help out this time due to logistical reasons.

21 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Sorry can’t help out this time due to logistical reasons.

You could have made an effort it would only be 400 miles:rofl:

5 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

If Spud returns to normal service and depending how Gapp rides the track i will go for 45-45. I think we have the upper hand at reserve especially way Leon is riding. Whatever the result hope all 13 riders have a safe meeting.

49 minutes ago, Normski said:

If Spud returns to normal service and depending how Gapp rides the track i will go for 45-45. I think we have the upper hand at reserve especially way Leon is riding. Whatever the result hope all 13 riders have a safe meeting.

Kyle has been slightly disappointing for me ,given his  experience he really should be taking more points off the opposition reserves.

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Ticket line closed number on site to call unamswered ah well i tried !

You not scale the wall just as Heat 1 starts.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You not scale the wall just as Heat 1 starts.

50 yrs since iast donr that :t:

Just now, geoff100 said:

50 yrs since iast donr that :t:

You might struggle then.

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Ticket line closed number on site to call unamswered ah well i tried !

Clue was on the club social media. Online Ticket sales close at 10am. 

23 minutes ago, HGould said:

Clue was on the club social media. Online Ticket sales close at 10am. 

Dont do social media but even so 10 am close what use is that and to not answer the phone is a joke !

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

On paper Plymouth only have 2 riders geniune Chamionship level.

Yep and both of them are guests