British Speedway Forum
Bandits4eva

Plymouth vs Berwick CH 08/06/21

10 hours ago, Fromafar said:

This is a classic example of Strength in Depth vTopEnd strength.Who will prevail.

Top end unfortunately

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Top end unfortunately

Usual away performance,in the match till Ht10 then wheels come off,on paper Plymouth  is a poor Team,on track what counts though.Whats more Lawson and Pedersen did not really start the match well.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Usual away performance,in the match till Ht10 then wheels come off,on paper Plymouth  is a poor Team,on track what counts though.Whats more Lawson and Pedersen did not really start the match well.

Surprised as I thought it was a nailed on away win , bit  of a capitulation towards the end of the meeting even more so based on how they started the meeting.

Just now, Gazc said:

Surprised as I thought it was a nailed on away win , bit  of a capitulation towards the end of the meeting even more so based on how they started the meeting.

Not really for me be happening for the last few seasons,we can’t handle Hts13 and 15.,we struggle at home in that department.We won’t get a better opportunity for an away win.(Newcastle will be feeling confident now):P

That is a shocking last 4 heats quite frankly :sad:

27 minutes ago, emilali said:

Berwick should be utterly embarrassed by that result against that Plymouth side. 

Agree.

Another disappointing result for Berwick 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

We should be used to that happens every season

35 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Not really for me be happening for the last few seasons,we can’t handle Hts13 and 15.,we struggle at home in that department.We won’t get a better opportunity for an away win.(Newcastle will be feeling confident now):P

I only see the Bandits against Glasgow so you are better qualified than me as to what you see the problem is.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

The in thing for speedway captains is to defer to ht15 if winning the toss . Berwick really collapsed tonight

First time this season our 2 reserves have been outscored by opposition reserves makes a heleful difference.

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

First time this season our 2 reserves have been outscored by opposition reserves makes a heleful difference.

Being honest they shouldn’t  be but Bowtell and Edwards are decent reserves,but when Bowtell beats the heat leaders as well that different.That’s speedway though.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Certain riders ride like heat leaders at home and bang average second strings or reserves away which is their problem imo. 

2 hours ago, emilali said:

Berwick should be utterly embarrassed by that result against that Plymouth side. 

No they shouldn't they gave it their all,loads of effort and commitment particularly impressed with their team spirit takes 2 teams to serve up a good meeting and this was a great night of racing and speedway was the biggest winner a great advert for the sport. Well done to everyone involved from both teams. :t:

• Like 5