British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Ipswich vs pboro 10/7/21

Well this just got interesting, Nichols didn’t ride well when guesting for Ipswich last week but has since been on fire ! I think the witches look and much stronger team with cook and starke, I can seen this being very close. 45-45 infact 

How to win at Foxhall

1. Gate and kerb crawl

2. Don't gate and kerb crawl 

How not to win at Foxhall 

1. Gate and go wide 

2. Don't gate and go wide 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

So do we have a legal team for this meeting or not? 

No idea Ha ! People saying cook doesn’t fit others saying it’s fine, I’ve looked myself and there’s too many rules and regs about when the points/ average changes etc, I’m guessing it’s all Been approved though so all good 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

So do we have a legal team for this meeting or not? 

Well according to the June GSA no, that’s of course assuming Cooks June GSA is 7.82

I notice the Ipswich preview has Cook on 7.59 whilst all the others are on their June GS averages.

37 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well according to the June GSA no, that’s of course assuming Cooks June GSA is 7.82

I notice the Ipswich preview has Cook on 7.59 whilst all the others are on their June GS averages.

Okay,,, so surely this declaration will be ruled illegal or Cooks average will be changed? This is meant to be a pro sport,,, surely all the other teams and who ever else won't let these changes happen? Or will it be all kept hush hush and don't rock the boat,,

Would you see Liverpool let man u use a striker that wasn't allowed in the rules,,, or Federer let Nadal use an illegal racket and so on 

Edited by Baldyman

2 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

No idea Ha ! People saying cook doesn’t fit others saying it’s fine, I’ve looked myself and there’s too many rules and regs about when the points/ average changes etc, I’m guessing it’s all Been approved though so all good 

I guess they will just deduct his points if it is a problem. So I would make sure other riders get the winning points!

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I guess they will just deduct his points if it is a problem. So I would make sure other riders get the winning points!

That can’t happen nowadays, any questions about team line-ups are resolved before the meeting via the ‘team line-up’ website.

Just now, NeilWatson said:

That can’t happen nowadays, any questions about team line-ups are resolved before the meeting via the ‘team line-up’ website.

Anything can happen these days as seen in the first few weeks of the season.

7 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Oh right! They are a bit more organised since I went week in week out then! :o :D

Spare a thought for Lewis Bridger he hadnt ridden for quite a few seasons and then after 2 meetings for Kings lynn his average went up,this in turn forced him to rethink his whole career in speedway and eventually he made the decision to retire gracefully 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

So whats the outcome of does it or doesn't it all work and fit??? Or has absolutely no one asked a question?