British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Ipswich vs pboro 10/7/21

I think their is a good case for separating GSA from team declarations as clearly they cause confusion.

The current style of averages and the layout goes back to at least the 80’s, the whole set up needs completely modernising and with riders doubling up and down needs one set of GSA per month showing averages for each league riders are eligible for and cut out the 5% nonsense entirely.

• Like 2

Rain won't save me today - I'm gonna have to go aren't I.....:rolleyes: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Rain won't save me today - I'm gonna have to go aren't I.....:rolleyes: 

Trouble is,, if you don't go and its a good meeting with more than 1 or 2 genuine passes,,, and by a witches rider,, not the opposition,,, then you will regret not going,,, these things are very rare and don't come around often

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Off the fence. Bjarne likes a technical track so he should go half decent tonight which will be enough to see Panthers over the line imo. 

43 - 47 Panthers

He will score well,,, Foxhall track loves a gating tart 

Could be a delayed start tonight when Pboro lodge a complaint about Cookie being in the team, and then "riding under protest" .

How can you expect a Buster's P'boro club to take this lying down after he was sacked from KL ???  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Could be a delayed start tonight when Pboro lodge a complaint about Cookie being in the team, and then "riding under protest" .

How can you expect a Buster's P'boro club to take this lying down after he was sacked from KL ???  

I keep repeating that this option is no longer available. Team line-up queries are resolved via the ‘Speedway Line-Ups’ process. 

This website is to be used to allow promoters, team managers and trusted club officials to post their team line-ups prior to the meeting taking place.

Team line-ups must be logged in accordance with the SCB/BSPA rules.

This website is restricted and is accessible to members only. Those that are permitted to either post team news or view the contents of the site are required to login. Permitted users login details are provided by either the SCB or BSPA offices.

Permitted users of this website are as follows:
Promoters, Team Managers, trusted Club Officials, BSPA Office staff, SCB Office staff & Licenced SCB Referees.

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I guess they will just deduct his points if it is a problem. So I would make sure other riders get the winning points!

I remember Poole got away with it a few years ago at Peterborough when they illegally used Proctor...

Edited by chrismorton

Anyway onto the racing..if Scott carries on his form into this one and Bjarne gets a decent score we can take this...Cmon boys!

Been more cloudy today so hopefully they have been able to put more water on the track, its almost a scandal to have a slick home track and then expect riders like Danny King to perform on it, give the home riders the tools to make the most of home advantage.

I'm cheering for the Pussycats in Cooks heats....:P

• Haha 1