British Speedway Forum
gmuncie

Edinburgh vs Leicester 11th June 7.30pm

Another tough looking match for the Monarchs this week as they look to turn around what has been a sluggish start to the season at home.

No easy task against the current champs

As far as I know Monarchs are as programmed with I assume a couple of question marks as it stands for Leicester after crashes for Howarth and Bates last weekend/Monday 

Tickets still available but if you can’t come along why not give it a watch from the comfort of your living room by buying the stream on the link below https://www.edinburghmonarchs.co.uk/emtv/live/0sWp2ebQg

Lions by 20

Oor Nick to get a 15pt max

He will also win the 50/50 draw or the Edinburgh equivalent 

and find John Campbells wallet with a wad on the way out and decide to keep it.

first two are plausible the last two not so , let’s see if Blobby can top that on the Glasgow Redcar thread

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Lions by 20

Oor Nick to get a 15pt max

He will also win the 50/50 draw or the Edinburgh equivalent 

and find John Campbells wallet with a wad on the way out and decide to keep it.

first two are plausible the last two not so , let’s see if Blobby can top that on the Glasgow Redcar thread

I’ll stick to my standard Redcar by 20.

8 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

The Blue & Gold by 10. 

Not far off,

Good performance, even the good William Lawson turned up and it's not the last few matches of the season.

17 minutes ago, Dekker said:

Not far off,

Good performance, even the good William Lawson turned up and it's not the last few matches of the season.

Wullie was great tonight. 10 paid 11 after running last in the reserve heat - mainly because he couldn’t get past Joe I think. 

An off night for Richie but the rest of the team got in about the points well. 

Watching Pickering is not good for my hearts. The boy is a loon. 

Hows Kye doing?

25 minutes ago, Dekker said:

Hows Kye doing?

Was a bit quieter tonight but four paid seven is a decent return. Suspect he expects a bit more though. 

Good result tonight against a good team. Even with Ritchie having a bit of a off night. 

Proctor has declined massively letting the team down for the lions at the moment.

3 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Was a bit quieter tonight but four paid seven is a decent return. Suspect he expects a bit more though. 

I am genuinely impresed with him. Paid 7 is far from a bad return against a team like Leicester.
He is looking quite comfortable on the Armadale track already, trying different lines without doing anything crazy.
For early meetings, his scores are exactly what you would hope for from a new arrival without any UK experience...Hopefully he keeps settling in and improving.

8 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Proctor has declined massively letting the team down for the lions at the moment.

Not just the Lions…..

18 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Good result tonight against a good team. Even with Ritchie having a bit of a off night. 

Ty was never great round the Dale. Think Monarchs one rider away from being a solid team.