British Speedway Forum

11 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

All except Luke Becker…..

Very few riders in this years Premiership are “fly in, fly out”. I reckon only, Kurtz and Bewley (BV), Riss (KL), Andersen (not sure about MPT and Ostergaard) at Peterborough, Holder and maybe Ellis at Sheffield and Becker (Wolves). Changed days with no Swedes and no Poles in Britain’s top league. 

MPT is based in the UK, Ulrich has a base in the UK but goes home to Denmark when fixtures allow.

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

MPT is based in the UK, Ulrich has a base in the UK but goes home to Denmark when fixtures allow.

Thanks. I didn’t know hence my saying “not sure”. 
That has to be the smallest number of commuting non-Brits for decades

10 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Think you need to get your facts right, all wolves riders are based over here so the promotion doesn't pay for flights or covid tests. 

Never stopped anybody on the forum before

No point complaining about the dire state of British Speedway as the majority on here are completely happy with the present organisation and their synopsis of running British league speedway. It's just rather sad that there are numerous speedway and grasstrack riders with a lot of investment in their equipment with little enthusiasm to ride.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

Thanks. I didn’t know hence my saying “not sure”. 
That has to be the smallest number of commuting non-Brits for decades

Might have something to do with there being only 5.5 teams !!

I'm sure Wolves will be back soon I never realised what a dedicated bunch of supporters attend Monmore Green good luck for the rest of the season.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:46 AM, NeilWatson said:

Masters rides in polish div 2