British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies Season Halted |

I thinking about buying a ticket for Wednesday as I don’t like Football, But is the meeting 100% on ?

13 hours ago, Argos said:

I thinking about buying a ticket for Wednesday as I don’t like Football, But is the meeting 100% on ?

No its been postponed 

35 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

No its been postponed 

Thanks 

Postponed by who? Genuine question and not stirring. Is it a Birmingham only decision , BSPL authorised with Birmingham ,In agreement with Redcar promoters or…..? Just wondering. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biffa said:

Postponed by who? Genuine question and not stirring. Is it a Birmingham only decision , BSPL authorised with Birmingham ,In agreement with Redcar promoters or…..? Just wondering. 

by Birmingham , Redcar not happy but yet again the SCB say Redcar have to go back so basically do what you want, whenever you want .

Edited by Fortythirtyeight

1 hour ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

by Birmingham , Redcar not happy but yet again the SCB say Redcar have to go back so basically do what you want, whenever you want .

Isn’t there a cut off date for cup matches ?

it’s a farce.

15 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

it’s a farce.

Time there was. 2017 Season Ipswich beat Berwick in cup preliminary round 30th March. Ipswich reached the final against Peterborough, where 2nd leg of the Final was raced on the 26th October.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

it’s a farce.

2023?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Brummies_Ste said:

Would any club run against the England Football team in the euro semi final.

I think we all know the answer !

Totally agree. However there was 20 million watching the quarter final, so on average 3 people per TV set, leaving 10 million people who don't watch football to be at perry barr. 

Call it off:drink:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Petecc said:

Totally agree. However there was 20 million watching the quarter final, so on average 3 people per TV set, leaving 10 million people who don't watch football to be at perry barr. 

Call it off:drink:

Eastbourne v Leicester is off next Sunday and England haven't qualified yet. Promotors just can't absorb the potential financial losses. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Eastbourne v Leicester is off next Sunday and England haven't qualified yet. Promotors just can't absorb the potential financial losses. 

But that’s called pre planning, not what Birmingham have done taking 48 hours after England qualified to call it off .

12 minutes ago, Ringitsneck said:

But that’s called pre planning, not what Birmingham have done taking 48 hours after England qualified to call it off .

In the present climate, i don't take it for granted that any meeting is on. Covid, football or the weather, make your choice!