Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies Season Halted |

Recommended Posts

On 7/5/2021 at 3:27 PM, Ringitsneck said:

This is why the sport is dying, bad promoting !

Common sense prevails.... well done bham speedway management!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time in ages that positive Speedway has made the BBC sport motorsports page with an advert to listen to commentary of a match that was postponed a few days ago. Even when it tries the sport shoots itself in the foot.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to make some changes.. Shanes, Morris and paco need to be gone.. and hopefully this will be sorted before Redcar next week,  if they are still in the team, then I won’t be going against Redcar and even Plymouth the following week.. 

Sort it out MASON!! 


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shanes, Morris and Paco are all good riders....they haven't had any track time for over a month.

I wouldn't make any changes at all...we have a very strong side and they will come good once our season gets going again!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brummies23 said:

Time to make some changes.. Shanes, Morris and paco need to be gone.. and hopefully this will be sorted before Redcar next week,  if they are still in the team, then I won’t be going against Redcar and even Plymouth the following week.. 

Sort it out MASON!! 


 

 

Castagna kept you in the away meeting at Redcar first time round!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Time to make some changes.. Shanes, Morris and paco need to be gone.. and hopefully this will be sorted before Redcar next week,  if they are still in the team, then I won’t be going against Redcar and even Plymouth the following week..

How miserable can you get? Shanes and Paco  are deservedly fans' favourites, and Morris could get back to the form which scored a maximum in his last race in 2019. Anyway, who woul;d you replace them with? Stephen Whitehouse?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure Brummies23 is a genuine post? to say they're not coming back to see Redcar/Plymouth because of last night, appears to be a tad fickle ?

Either that, or they're still upset at England's p#ss poor performance in the Euro final ! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

I'm not sure Brummies23 is a genuine post? to say they're not coming back to see Redcar/Plymouth because of last night, appears to be a tad fickle ?

Either that, or they're still upset at England's p#ss poor performance in the Euro final ! :D

Probably not genuine ... he/she only joined the forum 13 hours ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Probably not genuine ... he/she only joined the forum 13 hours ago!

The 23 in their name could be the number of pseudonyms they are currently using.... 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevePark said:

The 23 in their name could be the number of pseudonyms they are currently using.... 

I think its their age? 2-3 years ? :rofl:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree we looked like a cold team needing to get some laps in round PB v a Team who have been riding week in week out with PB specialists.

I's be more worried about the Crowd to be honest.

Not great with figures but 400 - 450 tops.

Really hope the missing fans come back next week and get behind everyone involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please tell me when Shanes and morris has scored big this year...

Dont care if they were good in 2019, were in 2021 now people. 

I would bring in Harry McGurk as another rising star at reserve then you have josh auty or josh bates or even ask  nico covatti to come back to speedway, plenty of options.

Anyways if paco, shanes or morris are that good why arent they riding in the premiership or national league?

 

 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StevePark said:

The 23 in their name could be the number of pseudonyms they are currently using.... 

No IMHO its definitely brain cells

Regards
THJ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Brummies23 said:

Please tell me when Shanes and morris has scored big this year...

Dont care if they were good in 2019, were in 2021 now people. 

I would bring in Harry McGurk as another rising star at reserve then you have josh auty or josh bates or even ask  nico covatti to come back to speedway, plenty of options.

Anyways if paco, shanes or morris are that good why arent they riding in the premiership or national league?

 

 

Prior to last night Shanes had scored equal or above his average in league matches, Paco the same. Morris is struggling a touch but its pretty early yet. All of the riders you have it in for a 5-5.5 averaged riders and you are in cuckoo land if you think they will all be getting 10+ every week. They don't ride Prem because they are not at that level, the don't ride NL because they are too good for it (or not British), if only there was a tier in between the two....oh wait.

Your suggestions to bring in an unproven NL reserve (no disrespect to Harry but he has only just started out), a rider who was so poor at his supposed best track he got dropped by the team he has been at for a decade and an expensive continental rider who has opted out of the UK due to a little thing called the pandemic nicely confirms that whilst this is an open discussion forum some comments are certainly more valid than others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy