British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies Season Halted |

Everyone is open to their Opinion and mine is the three rides who I have said aren’t good enough after last night performance and in other matches I’ve been to this season, most people around me agree.. 

Hopefully them 3 prove me wrong by scoring big the next 2 matches 

2 hours ago, Brummies23 said:

Please tell me when Shanes and morris has scored big this year...

Dont care if they were good in 2019, were in 2021 now people. 

I would bring in Harry McGurk as another rising star at reserve then you have josh auty or josh bates or even ask  nico covatti to come back to speedway, plenty of options.

Anyways if paco, shanes or morris are that good why arent they riding in the premiership or national league?

It just shows how much you know, the riders you talk about not riding in the national league,  maybe because they can not for obvious reasons, but looks like you Don know what they are. 

• Like 2

James Shanes “Hero to Zero” in half a lap was unique. :D

17 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Prior to last night Shanes had scored equal or above his average in league matches, Paco the same. Morris is struggling a touch but its pretty early yet. All of the riders you have it in for a 5-5.5 averaged riders and you are in cuckoo land if you think they will all be getting 10+ every week. They don't ride Prem because they are not at that level, the don't ride NL because they are too good for it (or not British), if only there was a tier in between the two....oh wait.

Your suggestions to bring in an unproven NL reserve (no disrespect to Harry but he has only just started out), a rider who was so poor at his supposed best track he got dropped by the team he has been at for a decade and an expensive continental rider who has opted out of the UK due to a little thing called the pandemic nicely confirms that whilst this is an open discussion forum some comments are certainly more valid than others.

You are wasting your time trying to give a balanced view to someone who hasn't got a scooby do about 'speedway' !

I admire your patience S4S!

Is 'Brummies23' for real ??? :D

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

You are wasting your time trying to give a balanced view to someone who hasn't got a scooby do about 'speedway' !

I admire your patience S4S!

Is 'Brummies23' for real ??? :D

I try and be patient especially as people appear to mostly put up with me but i fear that another could be headed for the ignore list soon and even Lewy hasn't been put on that.....yet :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I try and be patient especially as people appear to mostly put up with me but i fear that another could be headed for the ignore list soon and even Lewy hasn't been put on that.....yet :D

You like me really :cry:

• Like 1