British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

2021 European Championship Guide

This weeks Speedway Star has advertised that you purchase the Guide.Programme for the European Championship from Curtis Sports.

It goes on to say "Including Racecards to fill in as you watch at home on Eurosport".

So I've bought the programme, checked the Eurosport 1 & Eurosport 2 listings for this evening, programme say 6,30pm start, but it doesn't appear to be on.  Does anybody know why please?    

11 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

This weeks Speedway Star has advertised that you purchase the Guide.Programme for the European Championship from Curtis Sports.

It goes on to say "Including Racecards to fill in as you watch at home on Eurosport".

So I've bought the programme, checked the Eurosport 1 & Eurosport 2 listings for this evening, programme say 6,30pm start, but it doesn't appear to be on.  Does anybody know why please?    

Mike if you go on this thread you can follow the saga 

57 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Mike if you go on this thread you can follow the saga 

I don't understand all this stuff, are they showing it on either of their Eurosport Channels?  I'm certainly not going to lay out more money to watch it on a mobile phone, we want to see it as a family.

• Like 1

Think it was only going to be shown on the app got a deal £19.99 for the year, meeting was rained off I thought the app was not working !!

On 6/12/2021 at 9:44 PM, Neila said:

Think it was only going to be shown on the app got a deal £19.99 for the year, meeting was rained off I thought the app was not working !!

Thanks Neila, wasted my money on a programme....that's life!!

11 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Thanks Neila, wasted my money on a programme....that's life!!

Can fill in the programme on Wednesday:)

Excuse my ignorance - is the Eurosport App different from Eurosport? I Have Eurosport 1 & 2 via BT and was unable to watch the SEC Round 1  on those channels. I was looking forward to watching Round 1 but that pleasure was denied to me. Is it now on You Tube ( I would watch it as I do not know the result - please don't tell me! ) But do tell me how I can watch future rounds, if you know. I would prefer to watch it on my Tv or or my computer but the link R&R put up would not enlarge from the much too small picture I got. Blessings, 

12 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Excuse my ignorance - is the Eurosport App different from Eurosport? I Have Eurosport 1 & 2 via BT and was unable to watch the SEC Round 1  on those channels. I was looking forward to watching Round 1 but that pleasure was denied to me. Is it now on You Tube ( I would watch it as I do not know the result - please don't tell me! ) But do tell me how I can watch future rounds, if you know. I would prefer to watch it on my Tv or or my computer but the link R&R put up would not enlarge from the much too small picture I got. Blessings, 

That is worrying. To have access to Eurosport 1 and 2 and not be able to see speedway. Next year Speedway GP needs a new tv platform as BT won’t have the contract, Eurosport COULD take over, you could pay to view Eurosport and perhaps not be able to see it. Certainly something to be conscious of.

On 6/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, OveFundinFan said:

That is worrying. To have access to Eurosport 1 and 2 and not be able to see speedway. Next year Speedway GP needs a new tv platform as BT won’t have the contract, Eurosport COULD take over, you could pay to view Eurosport and perhaps not be able to see it. Certainly something to be conscious of.

As the new promoters, Discovery, own Eurosport, then I’d have thought it was nailed on that coverage will be on one of their sports channels. They could pick Eurosport 1 or 2 which many people already have as part of a package or Eurosport player that requires a different subscription. My guess is they’ll use the player option to maximise their return.