Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Peterborough v Wolves 14/6

9 hours ago, Beowulf said:

"Should have" not should of. Think of it logically, if you can already ride a particular type then you should ride a type that is not natural to you to improve your all round ability.

Thanks for the grammer lesson i try be better next time i write  post   which is best for a rider who wants to earn as much money as he can logically or financially ,he riding the worst track in the premiership at the moment not gunner learn or earn that much 

Oops naughty bad grammer again 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Thanks for the grammer lesson i try be better next time i write  post   which is best for a rider who wants to earn as much money as he can logically or financially ,he riding the worst track in the premiership at the moment not gunner learn or earn that much 

Oops naughty bad grammer again 

You is funny

5 hours ago, Noodles said:

Wolves could have used Broc Nicol in heat 14. 

Could have yes, however he hadn’t looked like troubling the scorers so what was the point. 

2 hours ago, Midland Red said:

Showground showed up Monmore Green as far as a proper track is concerned. Riders could race, instead of concentrating on staying on their machines.

They are all proper UK tracks. :rolleyes:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

But the meeting wasn't over though?

points all decided nothing for wolves 

18 minutes ago, ray c said:

points all decided nothing for wolves 

Incorrect...

3 hours ago, Noodles said:

But the meeting wasn't over though?

correct 

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Incorrect...

correct

1 minute ago, ray c said:

correct 

its an age thing  you know:t::)

Edited by ray c
  • Haha 1

If you was in a pub would you correct a stranger on they're grammar?...no, because you would probably get punched in the face...so don't do it on here unless you want to be hated...no one likes a smart arse..

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 2

All in all this was a great advert for British speedway.. thoroughly enjoyable and shows what can be achieved with a little extra dirt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

If you was in a pub would you correct a stranger on they're grammar?...no, because you would probably get punched in the face...so don't do it on here unless you want to be hated...no one likes a smart arse..

I wasn't trying to be a smart arse and strangely the original recipient of the post ScoobyDoo didn't seem to take it as badly as you.

Personally, the use of "should of" drives me insane. It is mainly used by younger people. it comes from should have being shortened to should've which indeed looks like "should of", so it is understandable.

Anyway, to keep you happy it won't be mentioned again. Okay ?

2 hours ago, chrismorton said:

After reading this post it's understandable why you are not keen  on having grammar errors highlighted.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave Jones said:

After reading this post it's understandable why you are not keen  on having grammar errors highlighted.:)

Your such a pedantic. Criticising people on they're spelling is poor form.

1 hour ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Your such a pedantic. Criticising people on they're spelling is poor form.

I didn't mention  anything about spelling ,  & reading your post it seems that your  grammar needs attention too.;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Enjoyable meeting. Peterborough is a great track when we’ll prepared.

A number of years ago, the World Team Cup was held there. 25 races with about 20 excellent races on the day.....meeting of the decade for me.

What also enhances the great racing at the showground is that it is a speedway only venue, you don’t have to watch through wire fencing, no dog track or stock car track to distance you from the action.