British Speedway Forum
Yearbyred

Redcar v Glasgow 13th June

7 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Firstly I wasn't there but interesting to read the comments and really glad that the meeting was exciting. Yet on updates a number of heats were described as ftg. This shows you don't need loads of passing in every race to have a good match. Two determined teams, fans from both sides, uncertainty and surprises they to me are what makes a good match plus of course some overtaking. Well done to both teams particularly Redcar. Sadly a few glasgow fans are being a wee bit negative on other websites. We were never going to go through the season unbeaten, speedway isn't the same as Scottish football. So if we were going to lose I'm glad it was to a decent team, on a decent track with a decent promoter. 

terry munro  almost unbeaten !

Got to laugh at cami brown on speedway news saying the never saw ht 14 redcar getting a 5-1  i can tell him the crowd of glasgow fans near us did! How did he not see sedgeman hadnt scored a point yet his reserve had scored 5 , he must surely take the blame for that defear !

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Got to laugh at cami brown on speedway news saying the never saw ht 14 redcar getting a 5-1  i can tell him the crowd of glasgow fans near us did! How did he not see sedgeman hadnt scored a point yet his reserve had scored 5 , he must surely take the blame for that defear !

Good job he has decent Team to manage.He couldn’t run a raffle when the going gets tough.Jensen had to be in Ht 14 n place of Sedgeman.No doubt he will have a valid reason for not making a change:rolleyes:.His money keeps him in his position.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, davie10 said:

no doubt sedgeman will rattle in the points for his first team tonight 

To be honest,I think Sedgeman was the dodgy signing in that Team.IMO.Time well tell though.

12 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

To be honest,I think Sedgeman was the dodgy signing in that Team.IMO.Time well tell though.

Him and wells not been great. The 2 Danes having the season of their lives digging them out the hole.

need to bring in connor  as they are carrying one reserve and you will never win anything with weak reserves