British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds vs Leicester Lions 4pm 20/06/21

Sadly me and the Missus cant attend as we are both self isolating.:angry:

Edited by First Bend

2 minutes ago, First Bend said:

Sadly me and the Missus cant attend as we are both self isolating.:angry:

4 posts in four years would suggest you have been self isolating from the forum as well...:D

Trying to book tickets but it saying booking window has closed.

Do they want my money?

Now sorted

Edited by Elmo

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Gaz said:

So going by Johns comment about tickets sold, after all Robs efforts, some fans have only gave it one home match to decide they won’t be back!! Cheers to them people.. in a time of need when the diamonds needed them! 

Just makes you wonder as my big mate MR P has said we've had 20 months nie on with nee speedway & people couldn't wait To get back & give it 1 home match & that's it wa c@@p so I'm not going back .. so don't complain on here when it's gone 

Edited by Justgotmecpc
Error

A lot of people are sitting thinking yeah yeah we’ve heard it all before. Seriously if people don’t attend IT WILL CLOSE AND SPEEDWAY WILL BE LOST. Just try asking any fan of say Workington,Hull,Reading,Newport or Rye House to name but a few if they’d like to watch their team. Think we know the answer. Don’t leave it to somebody else,get yourself to your track and support your team. Granted it’s not the best of teams but Christ we’re talking about 10 meetings or so. So what they’re not going win the league, but the noise the smell and the thrill of watching speedway nothing comes close to it.I know Covid restrictions are playing a massive part but as I’ve said previously Newcastle speedway are being told how to operate at the moment. So if you haven’t yet got your ticket you have until 1pm I think. 
Oh and Diamonds 46-44 Leicester 

Edited by MrP
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

If I book tickets do they need to be printed off or can they be scanned via my phone ?

Scanned by phone or printed. I just use my phone.

3 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

If I book tickets do they need to be printed off or can they be scanned via my phone ?

Last home match you could use your phone would think it'll be same this time 

Would have been long odds on Glasgow and Leicester not winning a single league point today!!

Well done Scorpions and Diamonds

• Like 6

Excellent win from Newcastle against a much fancied Leicester team, one wonders how long Leicester will continue with Ty Proctor.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, screm said:

Excellent win from Newcastle against a much fancied Leicester team, one wonders how long Leicester will continue with Ty Proctor.

Great win for Newcastle surely they will get rid of Proctor

Excellent result for the Diamonds.

Good choice of guest and all riders (apart from JPB) contributing. Team looks weak on paper but they all ride Brough Park well and will make it tough for most teams who go there.

Sad to see Ty a shadow of his former self.

Hopefully this will bolster the chances of the club continuing this season. Last thing we need is to lose another club.

• Like 5

Well that was great!

what a find Connor Mountain looks like turning out to be

• Like 3