British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

20.06.2021 3pm - Scorpions v Glasgow plus BYC

It will not be Steve Worrall as he has already been announced that he is guesting for Newcastle at home against Leicester on the same day. I would think & hope most Scorpion fans would be happy if we got Jake Allen.

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

It will not be Steve Worrall as he has already been announced that he is guesting for Newcastle at home against Leicester on the same day. I would think & hope most Scorpion fans would be happy if we got Jake Allen.

Jake Allen would be a good shout , would also make you stronger.

Weather doesn't look good on Sunday morning, could they push this back to an evening start?

14 hours ago, eric i said:

Weather doesn't look good on Sunday morning, could they push this back to an evening start?

You also have to take in to account the condition of the track & track preparation time.

23 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

You also have to take in to account the condition of the track & track preparation time.

Plus the visiting supporters travel time back.unless I could stay overnight,if it was an evening meeting,I wouldn't travel..!

Aarnio just been involved in a crash at Glasgow this evening. Walked into the ambulance on own accord. Wilson-Dean locked up in front of him and he had nowhere to go. Best wishes to Tero

Edited by Fozzie4388

22 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Aarnio just been involved in a crash at Glasgow this evening. Walked into the ambulance on own accord. Wilson-Dean locked up in front of him and he had nowhere to go. Best wishes to Tero

Could we get another guest in for Tero tomorrow if needed or would it have to be R/R?

6 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Could we get another guest in for Tero tomorrow if needed or would it have to be R/R?

With Rules in Speedway nowadays your guess is as good as mine. 

• Haha 1

Well at least the weather forecast is looking much better!  Hope Tero is ok and Jake does better than at Leicester tonight.

Edited by scunny1

Aarnio was the innocent victim of Wilson Dean over-riding, his crash was a shocker. Best wishes to him.

• Like 1