British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

20.06.2021 3pm - Scorpions v Glasgow plus BYC

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Looks like we have bettered last weeks late meeting collapse this week.

well done to the Scorps .

We await Camis response this week.

Maybe explain his heat 15 selections when a point was still achievable, or has he thrown the towel in.

Cook simply spat his dummy. As for Ostergaard I think he was carrying an injury after the crash in heat 9 wasn't the same after and seemed to be holding his wrist/hand area when walking back to pits.

As for Scunny they'll certainly be stronger away from home with the change. May do Auty's career no harm with a change of scenery for a while too.

Cracking meeting. Allen and Jorgensen are like god's on bikes. Shame Allen isn't a Full time Scorpion this year really is.

The rule was that you couldn't drop a rider from your 1-7 and then bring them back in. I assume that is still in place for this season?

Great team effort by the scorpions today Jorgensen was superb Allen was a great number 1 lambert did more than was expected and Macdonald looked better on a slicker track and  theo was his usual competitive self and picked up points when needed, jordan seemed to struggle with a bumpy track but out scored his opposite number , rr for tero was the biggest difference between the sides. It was as good a meeting as you will see entertaining from start to finish. Having seen Glasgow the last two away meetings they do seem poor later on with the riding order as it is

Adam Ellis is an excellent signing but will he have many fixture clashes? I think he does Poland on a weekend.

All very well pointing the finger at the middle order but Glasgow's team was designed around Cook and Jensen scoring way more than they did yesterday.

No match report or score update on Twitter this week? Twitter admin gone on his holidays or only posts when they win.

• Haha 2

Other than the fact that there is a match report from yesterday on there and that you'd have to have a crystal ball to not do updates because you were going to lose two hours in the future that's a great post.

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

No match report or score update on Twitter this week? Twitter admin gone on his holidays or only posts when they win.

On official website Gobby , sorry Blobby.

Even predictive text knows your Gobby.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race time for heat 10 please? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Even I & several others did not get heat 10 so well done Fozzie. :t:

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Even I & several others did not get heat 10 so well done Fozzie. :t:

Must have been in the stand after the start where the P.A. system is crap.

On 6/20/2021 at 7:18 PM, northyorksbear said:

The rule was that you couldn't drop a rider from your 1-7 and then bring them back in. I assume that is still in place for this season?

That's never been the rule. The rule is that if you leave out a rider from your previous year's 1-7 at the start of the year, then try to bring that rider back in later, you need management committee approval. It could be called the "Peter Waite" rule because he made it public that he had left riders out and intended bringing them back. That's when the rule was written.