British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole Pirates v Kent Kings Wednesday 30th June 2021

Tickets for this meeting are on sale now from the Pirates website/Twitter initially only selling to 4+ ( then later on 2+ and then singles)

Got mine. Looking forward to seeing a new team at Wimborne Road. Think this will be a comfortable win but Scotty should put up a good fight.
Paul Hurry? Son of the Paul Hurry who rode 20 years ago?

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Got mine. Looking forward to seeing a new team at Wimborne Road. Think this will be a comfortable win but Scotty should put up a good fight.
Paul Hurry? Son of the Paul Hurry who rode 20 years ago?

NO . its the same Paul Hurry.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Managed to stay on the bike better 20 years ago .

44 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Well I take my hat off to him for trying to turn the clock back, but really? My money is him not seeing out the season.

Yeah a fair number of Kent fans got our tickets today. Can't wait. Hopefully have a nice afternoon on the Quay and a bit of skidding action.

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well I take my hat off to him for trying to turn the clock back, but really? My money is him not seeing out the season.

He's been having enough trouble turning the bike let alone turning the clock back!!

Yes comfortable Poole win...scotty will be ok and the Kent team maybe slightly stronger by then?

For anyone interested. I have one spare ticket for the grandstand. The downside is you will have my company for the meeting along with Shaleshifter (Rob) and Jason C, who both post on here. Price is £17.85 which is what it cost me. I accept PayPal or bank transfer. 

Guarentees a decent seat. Message me on here.

17 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

For anyone interested. I have one spare ticket for the grandstand. The downside is you will have my company for the meeting along with Shaleshifter (Rob) and Jason C, who both post on here. Price is £17.85 which is what it cost me. I accept PayPal or bank transfer. 

Guarentees a decent seat. Message me on here.

Not much interest so far then Steve?! Do you reckon its the opposition or something else...........?:cheers:

Something else probably!! I hope people realise if they are going to break the covid rules set by the council/stadium owners then it gives them a great excuse to stop speedway from running. But your choice!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Something else probably!! I hope people realise if they are going to break the covid rules set by the council/stadium owners then it gives them a great excuse to stop speedway from running. But your choice!

I don't think you understand the rule of 6 fully, it can be 6 people from 6 different households. The exception being that if 2 households add up to over 6 people, that too is allowed.  That btw is for indoor mixing, and despite being a mostly outdoor location most stadiums have adopted this policy. So as long as groups are less then 6 people,  or groups bigger then 6 are made up of two households then no rules are being broken?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

I don't think you understand the rule of 6 fully, it can be 6 people from 6 different households. The exception being that if 2 households add up to over 6 people, that too is allowed.  That btw is for indoor mixing, and despite being a mostly outdoor location most stadiums have adopted this policy. So as long as groups are less then 6 people,  or groups bigger then 6 are made up of two households then no rules are being broken?

And the source of information please

19 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

This is the law so no rules are being broken.

I have one ticket spare at cost price. In the main grandstand. If a Kent fan wants it they are welcome but might get a bit of friendly flak! ;)