British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayPortal

Speed Freaks Chat Show

Tonight (Friday 18th June) at 7pm, the Speed Freaks Chat Show Premieres on YouTube with Episode 1.

Your hosts Scott Nicholls and Shane 'Childsy' Childs kick off the series speaking to BT Sports Presenter Natalie Quirk.

Check it out guys.

Tonight (Friday 2nd July) at 7pm, the Speed Freaks Chat Show Premieres Episode 2 on YouTube.

Your hosts Scott Nicholls and Shane 'Childsy' Childs speak to 1993 World Speedway Champion Sam Ermolenko.

Check it out guys.

Edited by SpeedwayPortal

Premiering at 7pm tonight, the Speed Freaks Chat Show with Scott Nicholls takes a look at what it takes to bring the GP and National Speedway coverage to our screens.  Featuring FIM Race Director Phil Morris and TV Producer and the man pressing the buttons and in charge of the broadcasts, Steve Saint.

Tonight (Friday 23rd July) at 7pm, the Speed Freaks Chat Show Premieres Episode 3 on YouTube.

Your hosts Scott Nicholls and Shane 'Childsy' Childs speak to Troy Batchelor.

Check it out guys.

Tomorrow night (Thursday 29th July) at 7pm, the Speed Freaks Chat Show Premieres Episode 4 on YouTube.

Your hosts Scott Nicholls and Shane 'Childsy' Childs speak to FIM Race Director Phil Morris.

Check it out guys.

• Like 1

Yes, I like these YT podcasts (or whatever the official name is for them). I hope you are getting a good amount of views. I only knew about it because I already subscribe to Speedway Portal and saw it in my notification section! Good job.  

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, I like these YT podcasts (or whatever the official name is for them). I hope you are getting a good amount of views. I only knew about it because I already subscribe to Speedway Portal and saw it in my notification section! Good job.  

Glad your enjoying the episodes so far Lisa-colette, and also thanks for subscribing to our channel.  You could also follow SpeedFreaks_chat on Instagram or follow Scott on his social media platforms as you regularly get impromptu live videos from Scott about them.  We have some cracking Episodes coming up so do get the word out there amongst your friends and followers.  

Andy  

• Like 1

This Friday at 7pm, Scott Nicholls is joined by Steve Brandon for Episode 5 of the Speed Freaks Chat Show with none other than 4 x World Speedway Champion Greg Hancock.  Enjoy.

Tonight at 7pm (Friday 27th Aug), Scott Nicholls along with Steve Brandon host Episode 6 of the Speed Freaks Chat Show with the one and only, Darcy Ward.  Enjoy.