British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

European U 23 team championship final Daugavpils Sunday 29th August live on the internet ??

More excellent experience for our youngsters. 

All the effort might be for nothing. Rain/Showers predicted every day this week. Some days fairly heavy,although from Thursday not so. Not sure if Brokstedt have any covers

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

All the effort might be for nothing. Rain/Showers predicted every day this week. Some days fairly heavy,although from Thursday not so. Not sure if Brokstedt have any covers

will you be there Doug?

Just now, stevehone said:

will you be there Doug?

I doubt it looking at the weather. Looks like you have to get your ticket online. Don't think you can just turn up on the day if the weather is ok. Same, I was hoping to go to a local football game Friday. But as you have to buy a ticket mon-thurs I think I will give that a miss as well

24 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I doubt it looking at the weather. Looks like you have to get your ticket online. Don't think you can just turn up on the day if the weather is ok. Same, I was hoping to go to a local football game Friday. But as you have to buy a ticket mon-thurs I think I will give that a miss as well

yep, seen the forecast :(

About 30 miles away was flooded this morning and there is a storm warning for the area right now. And it carries in for the next few days 

Might be a change to the line-up's (or format) as I am led to believe that Finland have withdrawn from the meeting.

10 hours ago, Gambo said:

Might be a change to the line-up's (or format) as I am led to believe that Finland have withdrawn from the meeting.

Just wonder if Italy might be able to save the day !!!- as you allude to it could be a 3 team qualifier.

Not sure how they are going to work out the finalists ? 2 semi`s to  find 3 teams for the final. Ok if both the same format- highest scoring 2nd- but if 1 runs as a 3 team that goes out the window !!!

Edited by racers and royals

16 hours ago, Gambo said:

I did wonder a few days ago, but seeing as our Finnish expert hasn't posted, do we think he is again waiting for the official news or it isn't true. They do have a track record to be admired though

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

I did wonder a few days ago, but seeing as our Finnish expert hasn't posted, do we think he is again waiting for the official news or it isn't true. They do have a track record to be admired though

He probably wont either…

• Haha 1

Netherlands will switch from SF2 to replace Finland in SF1.

4th team for SF2 to be decided later.

Edited by Gambo

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

That will please DGT :)

Nice weekend with Wroclaw twice + Brokstedt :)

Team NL in Brokstedt: 

Mika Meijer, Jarno de Vries, Nigel Hummel, Jeffrey Sijbesma, Dave Meijerink

Edited by DutchGrasstrack