British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

redcar v kent frid 25th june 7pmN

No word on Hurry so i presume he is riding... Hopefully Heeps is back for this one,,,,and probably RR for retired Bacon ...still a tough one for kent ...Weather looks dodgy in the south ,not sure what it is like up north,,just hope it is still on.......with the shortage of available riders at this level i think there is going to be a lot of guests and RR every where this season........

Starting time is 7.30pm not 7pm. Slight chance of some light rain on Friday so lets hope that's all it is. Looks like R/R for Jordan Stewart for the Bears again.

With R/R for Bacon I reckon Dan Gilkes will be very busy on Friday (weather permitting). Heeps normally scores well at Redcar but he’s just back from injury so that might impact.

Bears should win this but have been very inconsistent, so hard to be too confident.

11 hours ago, proud panther said:

What is current capacity at Redcar ?

Think with covid   800 as it stands. 

4 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Thanks, I'm coming to Redcar tomorrow with my wife & another couple who are speedway fans, & we are considering going to the Kent match. Just a bit worried about the weather, so any updates would be appreciated. Are we able to pay on the gate, or give our tickets away if we book online & it's cancelled ?

1 minute ago, proud panther said:

Thanks, I'm coming to Redcar tomorrow with my wife & another couple who are speedway fans, & we are considering going to the Kent match. Just a bit worried about the weather, so any updates would be appreciated. Are we able to pay on the gate, or give our tickets away if we book online & it's cancelled ?

As things stand there should be tickets available on the gate, but can't be guaranteed. In the event of a rain off, refunds are available if it's before heat 4 as per the cancellation policy

45 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

As things stand there should be tickets available on the gate, but can't be guaranteed. In the event of a rain off, refunds are available if it's before heat 4 as per the cancellation policy

To pay on the gate, to comply with the local authority Covid rules you need to register your names and give some contact details. To do this call 07827293866 to ensure entrance. There may be some pay on the gate places left, if its not a sell out. However this is a longer process when you arrive as you will still need to give your details at the turnstile before you can pay.

Local weather says light rain tomorrow. Easing towards the evening. So fingers crossed.

Edited by slyfox

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

23 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

If tonight is rained off hopefully it won't be arranged until after 19th July to allow more in ;)

Meeting postponed. 

No surprise, lots of rain overnight and light rain forecast all day.

NEW DATE 

Redcar Bears  V Kent Kings 
SGB Championship 

We have agreed a new date with Kent to re-stage today’s washed-out SGB Championship fixture. This will now go ahead on Friday 30th July @ 7.30pm.

All tickets for today’s meeting have now been transferred to next Friday’s league match against Eastbourne.

For those unable to make that fixture, you can apply for a refund via Event Genius. Full details have been sent via email.

If you have any questions or additional requests, please email support@eventgenius.co.uk for further help.

• Like 1

Thanks to Redcar and Kent for the prompt response to the unavoidable rain off. Ticketing arrangements seem to be very logical (in Speedway??). Well done both promotions.

• Like 1