British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

King’s Lynn v Belle Vue 24 June

4 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Not my fault Nicol only turns up when he races for his permanant employees.

As I said earlier KL should pull out of league now because they'll just run at bigger financial losses with every passing week now and it's not worth putting the future of the club in jeopardy.

How is that going to help British speedway and TV contractors :nono: 

• Like 2

Just now, Haza said:

So I guess Riss is the latest to fall out with Shroek  ? Expect Riss to take a break from racing to get his head right 

??? 

Riss used both bikes, then tried a new engine.And went out after the meeting

TJ was on one, punching the tin in he's pit bay.

Only one who went through a pre match routine. And showed any emotion

33 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

??? 

I think Haza has seen the error of his post,think it has been deleted now.

I actually feel sorry for Riss having been put into the number 1 race jacket.He's not a number 1,but he has been forced into that position with the departure of Cook.

Tonight was the result we expected but again Jorgensen rode well so too did Lawson for his home debut.He has never really done that well around Lynn from memory but tonight was good after he got his first ride out of the way.Mountain too deserved his point as he was always on the pace and battled past Etheridge and kept Wright honest in his last race.

All the Lynn boys were so slow out of the gate,why?Track was slick was this the reason as most Lynn boys like the grippy starts.

Why was Allitt talking about the meeting between Peterborough and Wolves in his programme notes?When writing in the Lynn programme his priority is Lynn surely,talk about pi*%ing your own fans off.

Will be slightly stronger next week with Heeps in the side.We might actually get 40pts or more,or am i just hoping.

If Buster did'nt have the Panthers, Things might be different. Lynns track is deffo  different  this season

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Doubt they would care enough to actually cover a KL meeting this season imo.

July the 5th isn't it?

Another stunning home defeat for the Stars . Expect another one next week against Peterborough. I know it’s hard to get riders to race in this country but other clubs seem to manage. Worst Stars team I have seen in years , if Jorgensen gets injured god helpful us. There were a few decent races tonight, it was good to see Connor Mountain get stuck in  against Etheridge in heat 14.

Something seriously wrong in the KL management ….nearly half the side has left deserted or been sacked . Is Chapman paying them ? Hello ld the track prep so poor that the home riders have no confidence ? 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

If Buster did'nt have the Panthers, Things might be different. Lynns track is deffo  different  this season

Thought that was the plan, to help our team away?

3 hours ago, S15BUT said:

I honestly feel sad about what is happening to Lynn. Supported them 50+ years through good times and bad but I don't think it has ever been this poor. Where has the fight gone, I dont mind losing if they fight for it, but it sounds like it's hit the bottom :(

3 hours ago, S15BUT said:

I honestly feel sad about what is happening to Lynn. Supported them 50+ years through good times and bad but I don't think it has ever been this poor. Where has the fight gone, I dont mind losing if they fight for it, but it sounds like it's hit the bottom :(

If the meeting was over the last 7 heats we'd have won, obviously the damage was done :(. And there was fight in the team, don't think there wasn't ......

4 hours ago, sommelier said:

I take it you are there supporting the club ?

In my dreams, or rather nightmares!  :nono:

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Riss used both bikes, then tried a new engine.And went out after the meeting

Did he win whilst racing by himself?