British Speedway Forum
Col

Cat Fight. P'boro v Sheffield 28 June

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

On 6/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, KingoftheTrack said:

Panthers vs. Munchkins

Panthers win just like every other week. 

Monday evening 31/05/21, does it ring a bell.

15 hours ago, Noodles said:

Looks like he's landed a catch. 

Think hes match fishing getting bites on all his rods now

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2021 at 6:34 PM, chrismorton said:

He's hardly a legend..did alright for a season but was a pain in the ass and clearly wasn't that fussed with British speedway.

Completely agree with you. You have to be somewhere a good few years to be a legend, not a leg end.

We are still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

3 hours ago, crazysue said:

We are still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Yes I should be able to help. I’ve never done it before so you will have to explain to me exactly what you want 

10 hours ago, crazysue said:

Thanks

I can do updates via txt or some other instant messenger if you wish (assuming there is reasonable signal at EoEA). It'll be the first time I've done it for about 15 years! Same old number...

Weather forecast isn't brilliant.

What's car parking situation?

I am unsure whether to come up for this meeting as the thought of watching Love Island with the wife & daughter fills me with dread.

What is the weather situation looking like in Peterborough as do not want a wasted journey if can be helped so any updates would be most appreciated