British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

Wroclaw 2021

Are anyone still prepared to travel to the Wroclaw GP this year ? 

Being on the amber list obviously causes problems,  and not sure what Polands entry requirements are .

But I have the flights booked and GP ticket .

I would still like to go if its possible 

1 hour ago, GARY POPPS said:

Are anyone still prepared to travel to the Wroclaw GP this year ? 

Being on the amber list obviously causes problems,  and not sure what Polands entry requirements are .

But I have the flights booked and GP ticket .

I would still like to go if its possible 

I also still have  2 tickets for last seasons Saturday original  GP  carried over, but have nothing booked yet - i`m thinking it`s going to be a late decision on my part depending on the travel restrictions at the time. If i do go i`m looking to fly Ryanair, Stansted to Wroclaw Fri/Mon and do both GP`s and Zielona Gora v Leszno on the Sunday.

Similar to you R&R.  I have 2 tickets for last seasons meeting.  If I have to quarantine, then I won't be travelling and no flights booked yet. :unsure:

Yes , I'm in the same mindset , just getting pretty close now .

Is it too late to get a refund on the speedway tickets ?

8 hours ago, GARY POPPS said:

Yes , I'm in the same mindset , just getting pretty close now .

Is it too late to get a refund on the speedway tickets ?

Can`t say definitively but i would expect you should be able to- however no announcement yet on 2021 ticket sales for the 2 days.

We will NOt be taking the risks with Wroclaw. There remains some doubt on attendance restrictions...but with the delightful femme fatale in control in Berlin, there remain huge doubts about quarantine on arrival throughout Europe. Already similar restrictions exist in Sweden & Denmark. If..and it is a BIG IF..the new covid gets hold in mainland Europe you would imagine that more severe restrictions may well occur.....makes everyone glad that we have been so successful in our vaccine  programme. 

On 6/25/2021 at 10:03 AM, racers and royals said:

I also still have  2 tickets for last seasons Saturday original  GP  carried over, but have nothing booked yet - i`m thinking it`s going to be a late decision on my part depending on the travel restrictions at the time. If i do go i`m looking to fly Ryanair, Stansted to Wroclaw Fri/Mon and do both GP`s and Zielona Gora v Leszno on the Sunday.

Same situation for me

Was supposed to be in Wroclaw this weekend for the original fixture vs Leszno and was hoping to go to Lublin at some point later too.. 

Now not going to bother with Poland this year sadly, not worth the risk with this Govt's ever changing policy re the red, amber and green.. 

On 6/26/2021 at 6:38 AM, racers and royals said:

Can`t say definitively but i would expect you should be able to- however no announcement yet on 2021 ticket sales for the 2 days.

Do you know who I should contact to apply for a refund ?

I can't remember who the selling agent was 

Edited by GARY POPPS

24 minutes ago, GARY POPPS said:

Does this look like it's going to run ?

Still no ticket information 

Tickets for Friday are on sale https://bilety.wts.pl/   Saturday is(was) sold out from 2020. I have made the decision not to go, however Wroclaw are saying no refunds will be given for carried over 2020 tickets. :mad: