British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

Wroclaw 2021

i'm waiting on 7 tickets to be refunded for Warsaw, wonder if that'll happen

I'm also waiting on info from Warsaw regarding tickets, luckily got a refund off KLM for my flight 

E-mailed Speedway GP last week asking will this meeting go ahead as I have 5 tickets rolled over from 2020 as of yet no reply 

1 hour ago, Neila said:

I'm also waiting on info from Warsaw regarding tickets, luckily got a refund off KLM for my flight 

i'm booked with LOT, i've changed it a couple of times already, think they'll change again or give a voucher

1 hour ago, snapper said:

E-mailed Speedway GP last week asking will this meeting go ahead as I have 5 tickets rolled over from 2020 as of yet no reply 

expect it'll go ahead Ian, but it's the travel side that's up in the air still, needs BJ to change what list they're on for it to go smooth

6 hours ago, snapper said:

What meeting ??

If anyone is interested I have tickets for the Saturday meeting that I am looking to sell we are unable to travel from Scotland without isolation for 10 days on my return 

I couldn't be bothered with all the tests etc for the weekend and Paid PCR test when you get back.  Gave my tickets to a bloke in Poland.  Didn't want them to go to waste. :t:

After a lot of consideration, most of our group are still going to Wroclaw. We didn't purchase Friday night tickets because of the uncertainty but sitting in a sportsbar drinking beer and watching speedway in a foreign country doesn't sound too bad to me.

The tests will be an unwanted expense and inconvenience but my god it will be nice to get away.

I hear there is an extra meeting just down the road at Rawicz on the Saturday lunchtime too...tempting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BrizHeathen said:

After a lot of consideration, most of our group are still going to Wroclaw. We didn't purchase Friday night tickets because of the uncertainty but sitting in a sportsbar drinking beer and watching speedway in a foreign country doesn't sound too bad to me.

The tests will be an unwanted expense and inconvenience but my god it will be nice to get away.

I hear there is an extra meeting just down the road at Rawicz on the Saturday lunchtime too...tempting.

If i were you i would go to Friday’s GP- it well be a lot better than Rawicz v Wittstock ;)

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

If i were you i would go to Friday’s GP- it well be a lot better than Rawicz v Wittstock ;)

I wouldn't go instead of the GP...not that silly.

7 hours ago, BrizHeathen said:

I wouldn't go instead of the GP...not that silly.

That wasn`t what i said- have another read of my reply. You said you were not going on Friday but were going to find a bar and watch it there, but you were also thinking of going to Rawicz before Saturday`s GP. I said do both GP`s instead of Rawicz and 1 :)

• Like 1