British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Stars v Panthers. Thursday 01/07/21

So TJ is out for this one, with Rory standing in for him.

A big loss for the Stars imho. I think there was a good chance that TJ would of had 6 rides (HT15 and a sub ride). He's going well and would be worth 12- 13 from 6 around the AFA.

I can't see Rory getting near that. He might only get 4 rides if we are way behind, with Lawson getting a sub ride. So can see something like 6-7 from 4 for Rory. 

Not looking forward to this one :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

So TJ is out for this one, with Rory standing in for him.

A big loss for the Stars imho. I think there was a good chance that TJ would of had 6 rides (HT15 and a sub ride). He's going well and would be worth 12- 13 from 6 around the AFA.

I can't see Rory getting near that. He might only get 4 rides if we are way behind, with Lawson getting a sub ride. So can see something like 6-7 from 4 for Rory. 

Not looking forward to this one :unsure:

Bad luck to miss his first meeting at No 1. Shrewd use of the available average - Rory has an average of 6.80 while Thomas’ enhanced average is 6.81.

Yes that was tight Neil. A weaker Stars team still, i fear. An awkward meeting for Buster and co. With the Stars fans desperate for a win. It looks like Busters Panthers may well going to put another nail in Busters Stars coffin :(

Hope the Stars pull it off, but not holding my breath :blink: 

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

The Stars fans will leave before heat 15.

What and miss the best heat of the night??

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Pretty sure Riss got injured in Europe yesterday ? Not sure he will be racing

According to Polish updates he did,just a snippet

Busch quickly got up from the track, the ambulance came to pick up Riss, who was hit by a motorcycle. Riss unable to continue driving.

Is Riss second in Lynn averages from Thursday or has he fallen further down the standings as assume R/R if hes missing

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Is Riss second in Lynn averages from Thursday or has he fallen further down the standings as assume R/R if hes missing

Riss is second in the averages from 1st July. The facility available would be a Guest or RR

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Riss is second in the averages from 1st July. The facility available would be a Guest or RR

I would imagine it will be RR for Riss as be cheaper than paying a guest.

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Didn't realise we were allowed a guest as we have Schlein for Jorgensen.As that is the case I would plump for another Wolves rider and go for Nick Morris.Both looked in good nick last night

1 minute ago, mrss said:

I would imagine it will be RR for Riss as be cheaper than paying a guest.

Why would it be cheaper?Are you saying the Lynn riders wouldn't score as much as a guest:D

8 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Why would it be cheaper?Are you saying the Lynn riders wouldn't score as much as a guest:D

Wouldn’t have to pay a guests travelling expenses.

36 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Didn't realise we were allowed a guest as we have Schlein for Jorgensen.As that is the case I would plump for another Wolves rider and go for Nick Morris.Both looked in good nick last night

A guest or RR is available to cover any or all of the top three by average.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrss said:

Wouldn’t have to pay a guests travelling expenses.

That is pretty much pence in the grand scheme of things.Probably wouldn't cover the riders diesel now.Unless it's changed a lot.