British Speedway Forum
Janice Jackson

Redcar to host British under 21 Final

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Any ideas on a line up?

Its within the link in the first post.

good choice, brilliant track

Home Favourites Rowe and Jenkins are out with injury, Archie Freeman and Jordan Palin are now promoted up from reserve to Main line-up Ben Trigger and Elliot Kelly are now the meeting reserves.

BREAKING NEWS

Jenkins is back in!

Bears flying rising star Jordan Jenkins will take his place in Friday's British Under 21 Final at the MPA despite fracturing his wrist only 4 days ago!!

This is as big a reason as any for all Bear's fans to come along and get behind him as he battles through the pain barrier to fight for the title on his home track.

Just 3️⃣7️⃣ more hours to grab your tickets at Early Bird prices www.redcar-speedway.com/tickets

#BackTheBrits
#UpTheBears

Just tried to get tickets for Friday, I got as far as the payment and no further. Tried 3 times in all with the same results.

Cash payment on the gate is not accepted and booking tickets on line impossible I wont be bothering to go.

The next thing is that the promoters will be complaing  about the lack of support for this meeting.

2 hours ago, archie21 said:

Just tried to get tickets for Friday, I got as far as the payment and no further. Tried 3 times in all with the same results.

Cash payment on the gate is not accepted and booking tickets on line impossible I wont be bothering to go.

The next thing is that the promoters will be complaing  about the lack of support for this meeting.

Not sure why your having problems as I’ve just booked 2 and the club provide a telephone number to ring to arrange tickets at the gate. What more can they do ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ringitsneck said:

Not sure why your having problems as I’ve just booked 2 and the club provide a telephone number to ring to arrange tickets at the gate. What more can they do ?

Scroll back and you will see he was not the only one having problems.It was the ticket agency was not accepting your card details for bill payment.

28 minutes ago, jduffill said:

Hi Archie21,

I’m very sorry to hear that you are having issues booking tickets. There were a few people having issues making payment with Event Genius but I had been told by them it had been resolved.

If you wouldn’t mind sending me a private message with your name, I’ll get our ticket partner to look into this ASAP. Alternatively, you can provide your name and telephone number and we can add your name to the list that is able to pay on the gate - that allows us to satisfy our agreement with our council by taking track and trace details.

I understand your frustrations, but please reach out to us if you need to as we are always here to help and I certainly wouldn’t want you to give this a miss.

Feel free to email me at duffill.redcarbears@gmail.com if you don’t want to PM and I’ll get you sorted.

Regards,

Jitendra Duffill

Now that's customer service, well done Jitendra lets hope older fuddy duddy promotors take note

• Like 5

Are named reserves required to turn up? I know its an outside chance that someone will pull out early in the meeting but i can't see Palin wanting to turn up and make up the numbers plus its a mighty long way for Trigger to stand around and not get a ride at his own expense

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Are named reserves required to turn up? I know its an outside chance that someone will pull out early in the meeting but i can't see Palin wanting to turn up and make up the numbers plus its a mighty long way for Trigger to stand around and not get a ride at his own expense

If that is the case they should advise Neil Vatcher or BSPL they are withdrawing from the meeting, and that will allow another reserve to be booked to take their place

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jduffill said:

Hi Archie21,

I’m very sorry to hear that you are having issues booking tickets. There were a few people having issues making payment with Event Genius but I had been told by them it had been resolved.

If you wouldn’t mind sending me a private message with your name, I’ll get our ticket partner to look into this ASAP. Alternatively, you can provide your name and telephone number and we can add your name to the list that is able to pay on the gate - that allows us to satisfy our agreement with our council by taking track and trace details.

I understand your frustrations, but please reach out to us if you need to as we are always here to help and I certainly wouldn’t want you to give this a miss.

Feel free to email me at duffill.redcarbears@gmail.com if you don’t want to PM and I’ll get you sorted.

Regards,

Jitendra Duffill

8 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Thanks for your very kind offer but I have now made other arrangements for Friday 

Regards Archie 21

Seems Leon will be missing the meeting (fractured scaphoid). 

Leon's website says he will miss Wolves meeting and U21 meeting.

Edited by sparks123
Source
  • Sad 1

BRITISH UNDER 21 FINAL 

Friday 16th July 2021
Media Prima Arena, Middlesbrough
Gates 6pm | Tapes Up 7:30pm

2️⃣2️⃣ Heats
 1 Winner

Early Bird discounts ends at MIDNIGHT tonight (Wednesday)

KEMP BRENNAN JENKINS PALIN GILKES
EDWARDS  BICKLEY THOMPSON ABLITT
SPENCER THOMPSON  MULFORD SPOONER
BLACKBURN  BEBEE FREEMAN