British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne v Glasgow CL 4/7/21

So was Lawson's move on Ostergaard just good hard racing or was it a bit naughty? 

2 minutes ago, The H Man said:

So was Lawson's move on Ostergaard just good hard racing or was it a bit naughty? 

Perfectly fair. 

1 hour ago, The H Man said:

Hard racing I think, (it’s not F1 - been out of touch with that, but saw the highlights from Austria, some odd decisions by the stewards regarding ‘incidents’ that in motor bike racing are classified as “racing”).

Footage of Heat 15 now available on the Eastbourne website.

1 hour ago, The H Man said:

the ht 15 was hard but cook was v hard on lawson pushing him up the bank, ulrich got unlucky but rode v well 

6 minutes ago, woofers said:

Hard racing I think, (it’s not F1 - been out of touch with that, but saw the highlights from Austria, some odd decisions by the stewards regarding ‘incidents’ that in motor bike racing are classified as “racing”).

Footage of Heat 15 now available on the Eastbourne website.

Just had a watch - interesting camera work and commentary! 

• Haha 1

Tried to watch it but the camera work misses the first 2 corners, lawsons gardening is a joke bring back the no getting off the bike rule!

That might have been an exciting race - no way of telling from that footage.

39 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

That might have been an exciting race - no way of telling from that footage.

Agree. Awful to watch. 

Decided to watch the footage as a neutral, as others have commented on it.

Should carry a warning about flashing images (and that was just the way it was edited!) 

All the important first bend action missed sadly.

20 hours ago, screm said:

“Not many teams will get a point there and…….

Sorry Cami, but much the disappointment of the home fans, EVERY team that has visited in the League has got a point here…..Poole (1), Glasgow (1) and Edinburgh (3)

27 minutes ago, woofers said:

“Not many teams will get a point there and…….

Sorry Cami, but much the disappointment of the home fans, EVERY team that has visited in the League has got a point here…..Poole (1), Glasgow (1) and Edinburgh (3)

That’s Cami Brown,just open his mouth with any excuse,when required.

Was going to share my experience at Eastbourne yesterday , but having looked at the previous comments ….WHY BOTHER………

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigeratheart said:

Was going to share my experience at Eastbourne yesterday , but having looked at the previous comments ….WHY BOTHER………

Probably wise you will most likely be accused of being Scotland's super spreader. ;)

• Haha 1

Heat 15 highlights on the EB website.

What a load of rubbish. Endless blooming “gardening “ first from the rider in blue, then when he finished the rider in red started “gardening” Why does the ref allows this delaying of the start ? 

The coverage of the race was abysmal.... random clips cut together in some misguided attempt to make it look exciting. 

Still helps me to realise my days of ever attending a speedway meeting are over. Tedious .

1 hour ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Heat 15 highlights on the EB website.

What a load of rubbish. Endless blooming “gardening “ first from the rider in blue, then when he finished the rider in red started “gardening” Why does the ref allows this delaying of the start ? 

The coverage of the race was abysmal.... random clips cut together in some misguided attempt to make it look exciting. 

Still helps me to realise my days of ever attending a speedway meeting are over. Tedious .

old bob try this heat from Glasgow v Eastbourne, it's no bad https://fb.watch/v/1KNnJ3HcC/